Page 301 of 440 FirstFirst ... 201251291297298299300301302303304305311351401 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,010 of 4392
    I watched The Other Man yesterday with Qui Gon Jinn and Anantio Bandares (sp?) not that great so I won't bother with a synopsis.

A brilliant scientist (Colin Clive) cobbles together a cadaver using spare body parts and infuses it with life in the 1931 horror classic Frankenstein. Boris Karloff plays the monster. This was a first time viewing for me!

Quote Originally Posted by Ji'dai View Post
    A brilliant scientist (Colin Clive) cobbles together a cadaver using spare body parts and infuses it with life in the 1931 horror classic Frankenstein. Boris Karloff plays the monster. This was a first time viewing for me!
    Huh, never heard of it.

[FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Caught up on all the Olympics this morning on my DVR. Got through about 12 hours of footage in about 3 hours.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

I watched Memphis Belle.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

A NY police detective (Gene Hackman) and his partner's (Roy Scheider) surveillance of a small-time hood with mafia connections leads them to a major drug deal with a supplier from Fance in the 1971 crime drama The French Connection. This film, directed by William Friedkin, has the famous car chase actually filmed on the streets of NY City where Hackman's character commandeers a Pontiac LeMans to catch up to a hitman making a getaway on an elevated train.

Finally got around to watching Kung Fu Panda, which I bought quite a while ago. Not bad, but I expected more from all the hype.
    The story was far too predictable; I felt like I'd seen it before.
    Most of the animation was great. My only problem was the character's faces, which didn't seem to fit the bodies. The faces had too much of that standard Dreamworks style to them, while the bodies were far less cartoony.
    The voice talent for the Furious Five was all but wasted. They each had 5-10 line in the entire movie. How do you cast Angelia Jolie, Jackie Chan, Seth Rogen, Lucy Liu, and David Cross and barely use them?
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

"The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus"- Interesting film about morality that explores human desires, good and bad. This is Heath Ledger's last role and he's helped by Johnny Depp, Jude Law, and Colin Farrell to complete the film. The performances are solid all around, especially from Chris Plummer and Tom Waits. The visuals are good and they complement the film very well. I think this is a flick that I'll appreciate (and understand) more on repeated viewings, but after watching the flick once, I will say that I enjoyed the analysis of human morality and the importance of the paths we choose. Rating- *** out of ****

"Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

That's out? Are they keeping it quiet, or am I totally out of the loop?
    Tommy, close your eyes.