Page 303 of 440 FirstFirst ... 203253293299300301302303304305306307313353403 ... LastLast
Results 3,021 to 3,030 of 4392
    Law Abiding Citizen. Great premise, lame payoff. I'd heard that parts of this flick were "really messed up" (in a crazy way) but I didn't really think so.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

A med student discovers that the cadaver her group is dissecting was a former archaeologist who discovered the remains of 50,000 Aztec sacrificial victims which now possess her corpse and seek new prey in the odd 2006 horror movie Unrest.

I watched Windtalkers.
    Excellent movie and a lot of action!

This is the US vs. Japan for the possession of Saipan, enroute on the way to invade the Japanese main island.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I saw Stray Dog the other day after having the Netflix DVD for an entire week (damn being busy). I thought it was great! The Clone Wars episode Lightsaber Lost was based on this film, where a rookie cop loses his gun and gets the help of an older policeman to track it down; when the gun is used to hurt and kill other people, the rookie feels responsibility. I loved the shots that had objects obstructing the view of the subjects, and the story itself was interesting and well done. Very nice.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Shutter Island - Not bad, but The Departed was far better.
    Not gonna spoil anything, but DiCaprio's last line in the flick is awesome.
    DOMINATE!

I heard the last line is, "F*** you, sweetheart, I'm going to shoot you anyway and take the penguins with me." If true, agreed.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I watched Letters From Iwo Jima.

An excellent film, it really tells the story from the common Japanese soldier's point of view, and some of their greatest generals.

Man, conditions were tough defending those caves. I had some sympathy for the soldiers, but as an American, I kept remembering what they did to us at Pearl Harbor. A later movie I watched discussed the Emperor of Japan in some more detail, though that would confuse me a bit, too.

Anyway, I highly recommend "Letters" by Clint Eastwood and Steven Spielberg.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    I heard the last line is, "F*** you, sweetheart, I'm going to shoot you anyway and take the penguins with me." If true, agreed.
    It's something along the lines of "burn, i got u gud!"
    DOMINATE!

In an attempt to end Mom’s monopoly on dark matter fuel, the Planet Express crew is plunged into Bender’s imaginary Dungeons & Dragons alternate reality in the craptacular 2008 animated film Futurama: Bender’s Game.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    I watched Letters From Iwo Jima.
    Another good call Tycho! And fitting time wise since Tuesday is the 65th anniversary of the raising of the flag over Mt. Sirabuchi (sp?)