Page 317 of 437 FirstFirst ... 217267307313314315316317318319320321327367417 ... LastLast
Results 3,161 to 3,170 of 4364
    Last night I watched Remember The Titans, I'd watched bits and piceces over the years but never the entire thing until last night. Overall I thought it was alright, but nothing really special. I will say it was on ABC Family so I'm sure there was some 'good stuff' that got cut out.

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    That Thing You Do Tom Hanks Edition.
    Does it have deleted scenes of MRS. Hanks!????

Oh...Marguerite!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Romancing the Stone. The girlfriend summed it up best: even after 26 years, the movie holds up well.

One of the extras is deleted scenes. There were alternate scenes with a male publisher filmed, but redone for the final version with Holland Taylor. The scenes worked better with a woman. Not as creepy.

Quote Originally Posted by OC47150 View Post
    Romancing the Stone. The girlfriend summed it up best: even after 26 years, the movie holds up well.

One of the extras is deleted scenes. There were alternate scenes with a male publisher filmed, but redone for the final version with Holland Taylor. The scenes worked better with a woman. Not as creepy.
    Romancing the Stone and Jewel of the Nile are both out on Blu-Ray now! I love these movies, plus I sorta had a thing for Kathleen Turner back in the day.
    May the force be with you.

Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    Does it have deleted scenes of MRS. Hanks!????

Oh...Marguerite!
    Kinda, but not in that way.

Yesterday I watched the always enjoyable Army Of Darkness.

over the past week I watched Watchmen, Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi. decided on Friday that I wanted a Star Wars day. was going to try to squeeze in a few more but was sick and couldn't stay awake long enough..the medicine the doctor gave me makes you extremely sleepy. I think i slept away most of my weekend.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

I finally got around to watching "The Hangover" last night!
    May the force be with you.

Quote Originally Posted by sith_killer_99 View Post
    I finally got around to watching "The Hangover" last night!
    But now you don't remember anything, do you?

I caught American Psycho last night. Good gosh, that was rough!
    "That's what Sheev said."

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    Kinda, but not in that way.
    Any deleted scenes with BCJ?
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!