Page 333 of 436 FirstFirst ... 233283323329330331332333334335336337343383433 ... LastLast
Results 3,321 to 3,330 of 4353
    Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Why were 11 Israeli athletes killed? Were they spies or was it to protest the existence of Israel for the Palestinian cause?
    Protest.

I watched the Back To The Future movies.

In fact in mine, Clint Eastwood steps out of a malfunctioning flying DeLorean and fights Buford "Mad Dog" Tannen in the streets of Hill Valley so that he won't shoot the blacksmith Doc Brown over the matter of 85 dollars.
    But Clint Eastwood did do all of that.

I was updating my previous post at the same time you responded, JimJam.

Check it out. I attempted to be even funnier!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Tycho, Tom Cruise isn't in Munich, and they don't go into too much detail about the backstory; it's more about the aftermath and how those responsible are hunted.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Thanks JabbaJohn.

I watched You Only Live Twice with Mr. James Bond.

Blofield was finally all in this one. His resemblence to Dr. Evil is spot-on.

I know the characters actually appeared in reverse.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    Tycho, Tom Cruise isn't in Munich, and they don't go into too much detail about the backstory; it's more about the aftermath and how those responsible are hunted.
    That is what I thought as well (about the Cruiser) but I couldn't remember and I didn't feel like going to imdb.

It was Eric Bana on the cover to the movie (I saw it at Target). He looks like Tom Cruise in that picture.

I watched On His Majesty's Secret Service and it has to be my favorite early James Bond film. It's the only one with George Lazenby as Bond, but he pulls it off well. More importantly is the great story line as he marries a Mafia Daughter by the invitation of her father, at first to get to Blofeld. Then he falls in love with her and tries to help her with her psychological issues, but Blofeld has her killed and this sets Bond off on a murderous rampage that carries on into the later films.

I highly recommend Bond fans and non-fans alike watch On HM's Secret Service!

I watched secret agent James Bond in Diamonds Are Forever.

This was Sean Connery's last film as 007 (technically - there was the remake of Thunderball).

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    This was Sean Connery's last film as 007 (technically - there was the remake of Thunderball).
    I thought that was Never Say Never Again.
    "That's what Sheev said."

Never Say Never Again IS the remake of Thunderball (both with Sean Connery).

I watched Live And Let Die, Rodger Moore's first outing as 007, James Bond.

He is not to be confused with Rodger, Rodger who played a Battle Droid in each of the Star Wars prequels.

Bond functions much better than that Rodger did.

However, the heroin traffic catches up with 007 who becomes a glorified DEA agent in a way, as the next gangster / terrorist who keeps sharks in a feeding tank comes along.

I do not believe until Austin Powers, does a British secret agent face any sharks "with freakin' laser beams" though.

Live And Let Die introduces the redneck Louisiana sherriff who winds up encountering Bond in the next few movies though. I wonder if the good folks of Lousiana resent being potrayed as stupid rednecks though. However, the speedboat chase across a wedding ceremony on the park lawn was a nice touch. I also liked it when Bond walked across the alligators. I haven't seen this done since the Frogger video game.

Hey - why weren't there gators with "freakin' laser beams?"

Anyway, drug dealing makes its way to the frontline of international terror problems along with bald guys with cats who want to take over all the world's nuclear arsenols. Wouldn't you figure the latter to be more realistic though?

The Wind and The Lion (1975) with Brian Keith as my favorite US president and Sean Connery as probably the only Moroccan Berber in history to speak with a Scottish brogue.

It's one of those movies I have to stop and watch when channel surfing....like tonight!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!