Page 334 of 433 FirstFirst ... 234284324330331332333334335336337338344384 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,340 of 4326
    As long as I'm into heroin I tried Trainspotting with Ewan McGreggor.

This movie's presumably got a serious message about not using drugs but I got lost with the cool soundtrack and all the fun.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Wind & the Lion is one of my favorite Connery's(and a killer Jerry Goldsmith score to boot)...but an even better costume Connery Epic is Great Train Robbery directed by Michael Crichton...I watched it on HDNet not that long ago(although like in Kelly's Heroes, Donald Sutherland arguably steals the movie).
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

I just watched "A Single Man". It was pretty good.
    May the force be with you.

Quote Originally Posted by jonthejedi View Post
    (and a killer Jerry Goldsmith score to boot)
    Absolutely! Another element of the movie that makes it a favorite!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Inception.
    Pure awesome.

Along with The Departed and Shutter Island, this almost makes up for Titanic.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

I watched Queensryche in Live Evolution.

You could say it was an epic.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Today I saw Despicable Me with some visiting younger cousins. It wasn't the funniest thing I've ever seen, but it was entertaining and nice. As far as CG animated films go, it was superior to anything Dreamworks has done (excepting the first Shrek) but not as good as anything from Pixar (of course).
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

I watched Close Encounters of the Third Kind, or, as titled when I saw it for the first time way back when: Encuentros en la Tercera Fase.

Did you first see it en Espanol, TI? Any subtitles?

"Este es importante; este significa algo."
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Did you first see it en Espanol, TI? Any subtitles?

"Este es importante; este significa algo."
    Yes, I first saw it in Spanish. No subtitles....Spaniards prefer their movies to be dubbed in their language. The scene in Mexico was actually quite amusing since everyone could understand the old man since he was speaking Spanish. Translating what he was saying was a moot point! Oddly, the first movie I saw in Madrid was Dr. Zhivago. Also, there was one movie I saw repeatedly the year I was there. It went by the title La Guerra de las Galaxias. It was pretty good!