Page 335 of 433 FirstFirst ... 235285325331332333334335336337338339345385 ... LastLast
Results 3,341 to 3,350 of 4326
    Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    Also, there was one movie I saw repeatedly the year I was there. It went by the title La Guerra de las Galaxias. It was pretty good!
    Was it Annie Hall? The Academy thought it was the best.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Your insight serves you well!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

I saw Paint Your Wagon, a western musical featuring Lee Marvin and Clint Eastwood. It was goofy as hell, but looked great and was overall pretty fun.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Edge of Sanity with Anthony "Psycho" Perkins on HD Net...what a freak show!
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Last night I watched "Transylmania" another classic B movie comedy!

Watching "The Runaways" right now!
    May the force be with you.

Finished "The Runaways" and "She's Out Of My League".
    May the force be with you.

Just finished up the excellent four hour extended version of Dances With Wolves.
    I'm not sure I've ever seen a movie more faithful to the book that this - there were like 2 or 3 very minor changes that I noticed.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

On USA network yesterday: two out of the three Pirates of the Caribbean flicks during their marathon (caught just the very end of The Black Pearl). This series easily is in my top five musical soundtracks of all time!

He's a pirate!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

watched I, Robot for the first time and quite enjoyed it actually. thought it was a well thought movie with good action sequences....

i love the fact that even 30 years from now in the future we are still driving cars around and not flying around like something in the Jetsons.....
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    On USA network yesterday: two out of the three Pirates of the Caribbean flicks during their marathon (caught just the very end of The Black Pearl). This series easily is in my top five musical soundtracks of all time!

He's a pirate!
    When I bought the second POTC it came with a cd full of Pirate songs. arhhhh!