Page 337 of 440 FirstFirst ... 237287327333334335336337338339340341347387437 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,370 of 4393
    Just checked out Zombieland as my first viewing on my new Netflix account. Really fun zombie flick!
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

[FONT=Courier New]- My wife and I saw The Expendables on Friday night. AWESOME.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]- Saturday night we watched Whip It. Cute movie. Daniel Stern was great as the laid back but supportive dad.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]- Last night we watche I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell. My wife was horrified, but I thought it was pretty funny. It made The Hangover look like a polished Academy Award winning art film, though.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

I haven't watched too much stuff recently what with moving and starting school up again, but here ya go.

Raiders of the Lost Ark - Even though I just saw this a few months ago, I watched it with a friend who said she'd never seen it before. I probably said it last time I watched it, but I always do seem to forget how hilarious this movie is (in addition, of course, to being completely awesome).

Troll 2 - I love bad movies, and I'd never seen this one until last night, but it's a doozy, right up there with The Room and Mac and Me. Pretty constistently hilarious; one scene I didn't expect involved an ancient witch seducing a young guy with an extremely phallic corn cob while a cheap knock-off of Joe Cocker's "You Can Leave Your Hat On" plays.

Best Worst Movie - This is the documentary about Troll 2. The movie theater on my campus is showing both this weekend, so I'm glad I saw them both. This one was directed by the child actor from Troll 2 and features updates on the cast and how they dealt with its unexpected cult fame. Very insightful and occasionally touching.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    Troll 2 - I love bad movies, and I'd never seen this one until last night, but it's a doozy, right up there with The Room and Mac and Me. Pretty constistently hilarious; one scene I didn't expect involved an ancient witch seducing a young guy with an extremely phallic corn cob while a cheap knock-off of Joe Cocker's "You Can Leave Your Hat On" plays.

Best Worst Movie - This is the documentary about Troll 2. The movie theater on my campus is showing both this weekend, so I'm glad I saw them both. This one was directed by the child actor from Troll 2 and features updates on the cast and how they dealt with its unexpected cult fame. Very insightful and occasionally touching.
    Two I've wanted to see since I first heard about them.

It'd be nice if they released a 2 pack on DVD.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

I saw a clip of Troll 2 earlier thanks to JJL. I hadn't heard of it, and want to see it now.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketboy View Post
    Two I've wanted to see since I first heard about them.

It'd be nice if they released a 2 pack on DVD.
    Apparently Troll 2 is getting a re-release on DVD and Blu-Ray on October 5, and Best Worst Movie is coming to DVD November 16.

I definitely need to see Troll 2 again after seeing Best Worst Movie, even though I only saw them a day apart. I highly recommend both, actually.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

I saw Daniel Tosh's 25 minute review of the Human Centipede.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

[FONT=Courier New]- James May's Toy Stories on BBC America. Very entertaining and fun.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]- Top Gear on BBC America. I had never even seen this show, but during James May's Toy Stories, they would run commercials for Top Gear, so I checked it out. Glad I did! What a great show.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

Salt. Good action flick. Angelina did a good job. Nice to see her back in an action roll.

The Towering Inferno. IMO, the best of the 70s disaster movies. And it has Steve McQueen.

Emergency! I know it's not a movie, but I got season 6 of the show for my birthday and popped in one of the discs.