Page 339 of 439 FirstFirst ... 239289329335336337338339340341342343349389 ... LastLast
Results 3,381 to 3,390 of 4388
    I just watched "Survive The Outbreak" online, it is an interactive zombie flick. The acting was not the greatest, but it was fun to play/watch.
    May the force be with you.

I watched Cloverfield tonight for the first time... yeah it was kinda weird I thought.

The Crazies. It returned to the Red Box, and I liked it. Now to track down the original.

Diary of the Dead. Not a bad zombie movie. Romero went back to his roots and shot it indepedent-style.

The Harold and Kumar movies. The first one is definitely funnier than the first.

Just finished Faust (the very old German silent version) and The Testament of Dr. Mabuse (another old German film but with sound).

On deck is the '94 Czech version of Faust and the acclaimed classic Roman Holiday.

Quote Originally Posted by James Boba Fettfield View Post
    Just finished Faust (the very old German silent version) and The Testament of Dr. Mabuse (another old German film but with sound).
    The Testament of Dr. Mabuse is an amazing film. Anyone who enjoys films and/or comic books should definitely check it out. Mabuse is the prototype for the super villain and bares a striking criminal resemblance to The Dark Knight's Joker characterization.

Last night I watched the season finale of "True Blood"!

I also just rented "The Losers" and "Kick ***", both good flicks.

Yesterday I said the heck with NFL football and instead I flipped between Roadhouse AND Roadhouse 2. Kinda crazy that those two movies were on at the very same time.

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    I flipped between Roadhouse AND Roadhouse 2. Kinda crazy that those two movies were on at the very same time.
    No, it's marketing genius!

Season 1 of Enterprise I picked up at Walmart for $19.

I rewatched A Fish Called Wanda on HDNet...good stuff, especially Kevin Kline's Oscar-winning, scene-stealing performance.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."