Page 340 of 436 FirstFirst ... 240290330336337338339340341342343344350390 ... LastLast
Results 3,391 to 3,400 of 4353
    The Losers - AKA The A-Team lite.

Clash of the Titans - there has to be a good version of this film somewhere with at least 30-45 minutes of cut footage laying around somewhere.

Batman/Superman: Apocalypse - Another solid DC animated flick...with the correct Batman (Kevin Conroy). I don't see why they don't use him in every animated Bat flick - Under the Red Hood was really good, but Batman and Joker's voices weren't perfect (especially when every animated Batman and Joker will be compared to Conroy and Hamill).
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World - After hearing such great things about this movie, it was disappointing. Sure, it has all the comedy stars of its time - but its time has passed, and nothing in it is that funny. It's a fun movie overall, but not the gut-buster I've heard it was. The two-second Three Stooges cameo was a complete waste.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World - After hearing such great things about this movie, it was disappointing. Sure, it has all the comedy stars of its time - but its time has passed, and nothing in it is that funny. It's a fun movie overall, but not the gut-buster I've heard it was. The two-second Three Stooges cameo was a complete waste.

Comedies have a hard time withstanding the tests of time.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

[FONT=Courier New]- More episodes of Top Gear.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]- Chuck season 3 on DVD (discs 1-3).[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]- Chuck season 4 premiere, HIMYM season premiere.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]- Venture Bros.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    'Hate' is a strong word, but my mother hates IAMMMMW. But we enjoy the Dick Shawn racing to save Ethel Merman scenes. I think it's hilarious.

I Sell the Dead. A quirky little movie starring Dominic Monyhan about grave robbers in Victorian England.

Survival of the Dead. I've been waiting to see Romero's latest for a while. There was more comic relief in this one than past zombie movies. It was okay.

Resident Evil: Degeneration. Not bad for a CG movie. I'd been wanting to see this one, too, for a while.

The Crazies (1973). The original. The tension in this one was similar to the tension in the original Dawn of the Dead.

Quote Originally Posted by OC47150
    'Hate' is a strong word, but my mother hates IAMMMMW. But we enjoy the Dick Shawn racing to save Ethel Merman scenes. I think it's hilarious.
    Yeah, I did laugh quite a bit at those parts. Sylvester was pretty awesome. The rest, not really so much.

Lately I watched the first season of Party Down on DVD, and it was actually pretty great. Too bad it's already canceled.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

classic 1988 flick Can't buy me Love with Patrick Dempsey.... i can remember going to see this movie with my grandmother when it first came out... still a classic in my book.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

[FONT=Courier New]- Modern Family season premiere.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]- The Middle season premiere.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]- More Top Gear.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

I just got back from seeing The Town with 2-1B (remember him?!?!?) and another buddy of ours. It was pretty good, Afflack starred as a leader of a group of robbers in Charlestown (a burb of Boston). I won't give away the story but I'll say it was a good flick.

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    I just got back from seeing The Town with 2-1B (remember him?!?!?).....
    Vaguely........
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!