Page 342 of 433 FirstFirst ... 242292332338339340341342343344345346352392 ... LastLast
Results 3,411 to 3,420 of 4324
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    I finally saw Metropolis a few years and really liked it quite a lot. The production value and number of extras was staggering for a film from that time. Good story and everything, too.
    I watched it back in college, I agree it was pretty awesome for 1927!

In no particular order: Wayne's World, Billy Madison and a few more that I can't remember at the moment.

I watched new episode of True blood series On HBO finally..

Monty Python and the Holy Grail sucked me in yesterday with its huge... tracks of laughter.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Watched "Splice" last night.

Be warned, once you watch something it can not be unwatched.
    May the force be with you.

Quote Originally Posted by sith_killer_99 View Post
    Watched "Splice" last night.

[FONT=Courier New]Thanks for the warning. Just went to Wikipedia and read the plot synopsis. Saves a lot of time when I do that.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

Sling Blade.

Mmm Hmmm...
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Quote Originally Posted by sith_killer_99 View Post
    Massive head trauma could make a good substitute for "unwatching" though.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Malakite View Post
    Massive head trauma could make a good substitute for "unwatching" though.
    Yeah. Splice sucked. The plot was nonsense, the characters one dimensional, I wanted to throw my TV every time the female doctor made excuse after excuse not to terminate the experiment. The so-called twist wasn't much of a twist as it was foreshadowed in Act I. I stopped watching when they took Dren to the farm and she was eating a chicken or something. So stupid.

I predicted the ending when the genetic animal worm things killed each other. My wife finished watching it and I went to bed. Next morning I called her from work and asked if I was right and she said my prediction was right on. Very disappointing movie. They made a big deal out of how intelligent DRen was, but at the end of the day the creature resorted to primal programming and instinct. Maybe that was the message of the movie. Don't know. Terrible movie.

Mimic and Species are the same type of movie, albeit far superior.

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    I watched it back in college, I agree it was pretty awesome for 1927!
    I was almost IN college in '27! (maybe...) I want to see Metropolis someday, myself.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega