Page 355 of 436 FirstFirst ... 255305345351352353354355356357358359365405 ... LastLast
Results 3,541 to 3,550 of 4354

Journey to the Center of the Earth. The original with James Mason and Pat Boone. It's not a bad flick for it's time.

Surrogates via Netflix Watch Instantly. Good flick, but only scratches the surface of what could have been a great sci-fi movie. It reminded me of I, Robot.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Kick-"Bleep". Was talked into it. Sat here from Netflix for three weeks.
    I was pleasantly surprised. I actually found myself sitting at the edge of my chair during the conclusion.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

Yogi Bear with the kids. Actually "bear-able" movie. Not your "average" G flick.
    For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is.

The Other Guys - I don't worship the ground Will Ferrell and Adam McKay walk on, like some (including my roommate, who had this movie) do. Too often it feels like their movies together have them trying really hard to be funny all the time, even when it feels like overkill or is completely unnecessary or is out of character. So it's like their others (Anchorman, Talladega Nights) in that regard. It was still funny and had some cool action but I'd like to see them reign it in a little bit.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai. Hadn't seen this one in years. Got a copy for Christmas.

Special engagement at AMC Theaters of Airplane! tonight, complete with free poster. There were some laughs from the 30-40 people there, but not as many LOLs as I expected. Maybe some of the scenes and situations are lost on the "younger generation" (Supperware, disco scene, Ethel Merman, etc.). Still worth it.

p.s. I realize that I still own some of the S(T)upperware and clothes hamper props, myself!
    "That's what Sheev said."

Machete. Wow, what a ride! Over the top in every way! I'll be adding this one to my collection.

Bank Heist. An interesting Jason Statham movie about a 1970s bank robbery supported by elements of the British government.

Sahara. The Humphrey Bogart WWII movie. Very enjoyable.

Family Guy: It's a Trap! Enjoyable, but I still think the first one is the best. If I can find a copy reasonably priced, I'll pick it up.

The Other Guys. Another okay effort by Will Ferrell. Had it's funny moment.