Page 363 of 436 FirstFirst ... 263313353359360361362363364365366367373413 ... LastLast
Results 3,621 to 3,630 of 4354
    Ocean's Eleven. The original with the Chairman of the Board! What a fun movie.

The Wolfman (1941).

Pat Garrett and Billy the Kid.
    (1973) Sam Peckinpah's take on the Billy the Kid story with equal consideration to Garrett, played by James Coburn. Kris Kristopherson was the Kid, and Bob Dylan had a role as Alias, as well as contributed music.

Sniper: Reloaded. A DTV sequel starring someone new and Billy Zane. The first part of the movie was a little slow, IMO, but picked up. I enjoyed it.

My first film in a theater in a long time was Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides today. It was fun, and I think it's my favorite of the three POTC films.
    "That's what Sheev said."

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    My first film in a theater in a long time was Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides today. It was fun, and I think it's my favorite of the three POTC films.
    I saw that today, too, in 3D. I thought the 3D effects were a great improvement over Avatar. Didn't give me a headache!

I took my daughter to see "Kung Fu Panda 2" this weekend, we watched the 3D version. They left the ending open for a third film. It was actually quite good, we both enjoyed it very much.
    May the force be with you.

Saw Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Pt 1. I kept waiting for the movie to get somewhat good and by the time that it did, I really stopped caring. I hope it is suffering from Pirates of the Carribian: Dead Man's Chest syndrome.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

Watched "X-Men: First Class" last night! AWESOME!

It is now one of my favorite X-Men films. My only real disappointment was with the relationship between Charles and Erik. I was expecting it to be longer, more drawn out, like a life long friendship that developed over the course of several years before being driven apart.

I guess it was to be expected since they tried to do it in one film, still, they managed to develop the relationship between Charles and Raven (Mystique) in the film and it worked really well.

I think they terminated things too early between Erik and Charles. They should have kept them together through the end of this film, then pushed the break away story in a sequel.

Otherwise I would say they did a fantastic job.

I saw XFC this weekend too. I was pleasantly surprised with how good it was, Great script, great cast, good production all-around. I highly recommend it!

Quote Originally Posted by jedibear View Post
    I saw XFC this weekend too. I was pleasantly surprised with how good it was, Great script, great cast, good production all-around. I highly recommend it!
    I agree, but what did you think about the Professor X/Magneto (Charles/Erik) relationship? Did it fell a bit short to you?

I saw Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides in 3-D this weekend. It was my first 3-D movie and outside of the glasses feeling annoying because I already wear glasses, it wasn't too bad. As for the movie itself, it wasn't great, but it wasn't bad either. Better than Dead Man's Chest but not as good as At Worlds End. It kind of suffers from the Star Wars curse, where you have good chemistry in the original trilogy (Ford/Hammill/Fisher and Depp/Bloom/Knightley) and struggle to find it in the next set of movies.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

Guadacanal Diary.

Big Jake. John Wayne in his later years. I didn't intend to watch all of it, just the first bit where he's introduced, but I hadn't seen it in a while and ended up watching all of it.

Night of the Lepus. Stuart Whitman, Rory Calhoun and DeForest Kelley fight killer rabbits in the west! The first time I saw this movie was 15+ years ago. TNT showed it on Easter Sunday! Talk about scaring kids!

Grizzly. Another cheesy wild animal movie from the early 70s. Christopher George of Rat Patrol is a park ranger.