Page 365 of 431 FirstFirst ... 265315355361362363364365366367368369375415 ... LastLast
Results 3,641 to 3,650 of 4309

District 9 and Children of Men. I actually own both on DVD and I watch them from time to time.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

The Phantom Menace. It's my daughters first viewing of a Star Wars movie. I wanted to start her off with Episode 4, but my son insisted on Episode 1. Unfortunately, now i have to show her Episode 2.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

Not really a movie, but I just finished watching season 1 of "Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles"!

What an outstanding and well done show this was.
    May the force be with you.

Quote Originally Posted by sith_killer_99 View Post
    Not really a movie, but I just finished watching season 1 of "Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles"!

What an outstanding and well done show this was.
    It's a shame it didn't make it. I have both seasons on Netflix but I can't figure out which ones are the un-aired ones.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Metalmute View Post
    It's a shame it didn't make it. I have both seasons on Netflix but I can't figure out which ones are the un-aired ones.
    I still mourn this show once a week!
    May the force be with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Metalmute View Post
    I have both seasons on Netflix but I can't figure out which ones are the un-aired ones.
    I always seem to find that Wikipedia and/or TV.com go out of their way to mention whether or not an episode is "un-aired". Could try looking there to figure it out.

Quote Originally Posted by sith_killer_99 View Post
    I still mourn this show once a week!
    Great show. I miss it as well.

On a related Netflix note, I learned about a week ago that both theatrical movies and seasons 1 through 18 of Power Rangers are now available via streaming. Only thing missing is the current 19th season.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

Super 8, an excellent film. I'll go back and check this thread to see if anyone else posted about something that's in SPOILER white text below...

\/
    \/
    \/
    \/

Watch for the blue lights that stretch across the screen; it's a clue that the alien will soon appear. At least, I think it happened each time.

/\
    /\
    /\

And... end scene.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(