Page 377 of 426 FirstFirst ... 277327367373374375376377378379380381387 ... LastLast
Results 3,761 to 3,770 of 4257
    Alone In The Wilderness, an AWESOME documentry of a guy who went up to Alaska to live in the bush.

Was there a cameraman who filmed this "alone" man? :nitpicker: I always feel so inept watching survival docs.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

The Duke in 1963's McClintock!

For years and years I would only see the end of this flick. This time I saw all BUT the end since I've seen that part several dozen times now, so I skipped it. Typical Duke offering (with his usual stable of actors) and very enjoyable. Seemed to be a western recycling of The Quiet Man (again with Marueen O'Hara), my favorite John Wayne flick. I guess that's why I liked it!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

The Iron Lady with Meryl Streep.

Good film, not what I expected.
    May the force be with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Was there a cameraman who filmed this "alone" man? :nitpicker: I always feel so inept watching survival docs.
    Yes and no. They showed still pics and film that Dick himself took but he was also visited a couple of times and was interviewed so there is some of 'their' footage as well but its 90%+ his own.

I watched The Empire Strikes Back for the umpteenth million time. I've come to realize that, over time, not even the Dagobah parts drag on for me. Maybe it's a Star Wars (or just in general) maturity but I don't mind them one bit. There is literally no part of that movie that I don't like.

Fight Club. It's right up there with Inglorious Bastards as one of Brad Pitts best.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Rollerball. Jon-a-than! Jon-a-than! This is one of those movies I have to see every few years.

Lawrence of Arabia. Again, another one of those movies I need to see every few years. But, boy, it's long!

Beast from Haunted Cave (1959). A low-budget movie with unrecognizable stars that was filmed in the Dakotas. The monster looked like a crab.

Sherlock: A Scandal in Belgravia. Ah, the BBC's excellent update on Sherlock Holmes returns on Masterpiece Mystery. Thoroughly enjoy this series. The actor who plays Sherlock is the villian in the new Star Trek 2 movie, and Watson is Bilbo Baggins in the Hobbit.

I love enemy at the gates. It's russian vs german snipers during world war 2.

Jim jam bonds how did you like the a team?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

The Avengers. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Thought it was a tad slow in the middle, but when the Hulk showed up, it picked up.

Revenge of the Creature. The first sequel to Creature from the Black Lagoon. And John Agar's in it.