Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post

I'm not sure what being prepared for creationism to be proven means.

Intelligent designs by itself doesn't prove there was a single God and not Gods plural.

It also doesn't prove a creator or creators were immortal all knowing beings. Or that they have power such that prayer could be made effective.

Then if all that were also proven true by science or other ways of finding facts it doesn't make it certain that this proves doctrine is true.

Meanwhile I watched Goldfinger perhaps the best James Bond movie
Well, you can't really prove or disprove creationism, just like you can't really prove or disprove the existence of God. Science can only explain natural phenomenon, so anything supernatural in origin is outside of the scope of empirical science. It doesn't mean that it doesn't exist, it just means that science is not an adequate tool to measure it with.

Science is simply not capable of providing the answers to every question in life.

Anyways, I finally got around to buying The Hobbit on Blu-Ray. Now, that I can watch it at home and not worry about being surrounded by impatient people in the audience, I think I actually enjoy the movie more. But that's been the case with all of the LOTR movies.

I wonder if we're getting an extended edition of this movie soon.