Page 410 of 427 FirstFirst ... 310360400406407408409410411412413414420 ... LastLast
Results 4,091 to 4,100 of 4264
    Cedar Rapids ~ It was ok, nice to see the Nard Dog and Senator Clay Davis hook up in a movie.

Clerks ~ Still good stuff, although not something I'd watch all that often, maybe I'll watch it again in a year or so.

I just finished watching "Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox"!

Wow, this has to be the DARKEST animated feature film DC has ever done. Not for the little ones that's for sure.
    May the force be with you.

Quote Originally Posted by sith_killer_99 View Post
    I just finished watching "Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox"!

Wow, this has to be the DARKEST animated feature film DC has ever done. Not for the little ones that's for sure.
    It certainly was intense. I was pleasantly surprised at the guts DC had putting it out.

GI Joe Retaliation. Ehh nothing special, the Titus Pullo vs. The Rock first was decent (the first not the second) rather silly at times but better then the other flick I watched Gangster Squad. Ehh.

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    GI Joe Retaliation. Ehh nothing special, the Titus Pullo vs. The Rock first was decent (the first not the second) rather silly at times but better then the other flick I watched Gangster Squad. Ehh.
    Yeah, GI Joe Retaliation wasn't nearly as good as I had hoped. RZA was just bad, it was like he thought he was in a Tarantino film and was trying too hard to play the part.

Bruce Willis let me down as well, and the ending line about "I knew your father, blah blah blah" was far too predictable. It's a shame, because I hear he kills it in RED 2!

Also, ninja's shouldn't have guns.

EDIT: And J, apparently you don't know military ranks even though you're father was in the service but a First Lieutenant outranks a Sergeant Major.

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    Also, ninja's shouldn't have guns.

EDIT: And J, apparently you don't know military ranks even though you're father was in the service but a First Lieutenant outranks a Sergeant Major.
    Don't get me started, Jaye is supposed to be a Staff Sergeant (E-6). They totally messed up the ranks of most GI Joe characters in these films.

I just finished watching "Olympus Has Fallen" which was much better than I had anticipated. Yes, it's mostly just an action flick, but I still enjoyed it.

If we're going to nitpick, Lady Jaye's first name was Allison, not Jaye.

Also, both ninjas and samurai used guns.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

It was disgusting how they turned a good character into a typical female cliche, driven by daddy issues.

True. But you've got to admit: it was a major step up from what they did to Baroness. Someone should've gone to jail over that.
    Tommy, close your eyes.