Page 416 of 427 FirstFirst ... 316366406412413414415416417418419420426 ... LastLast
Results 4,151 to 4,160 of 4262
    Saw The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug and loved it. Planning to see it again here soon.

Also went with some friends of mine to see the premiere of Anchorman 2 last night. It was funnier than I expected, but I wasn't really expecting much from the movie. Like most Will Ferrell movies, many of the gags went on way too long after they stopped being funny.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    Saw The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug and loved it. Planning to see it again here soon.
    It's on my list to see. Unfortunately, I might have to wait until next weekend or New Year's Day before I have time to see it.

Mob City. TNT did a great job with this limited series/mini-series. Great acting, smart dialogue, but what did you expect from Frank Darabont? I find that period of time very interesting and hope it returns.

Scrubs Season II, dang that is good stuff. And all the characters (even the older ones) look so young!

Quote Originally Posted by OC47151 View Post
    Mob City. TNT did a great job with this limited series/mini-series. Great acting, smart dialogue, but what did you expect from Frank Darabont? I find that period of time very interesting and hope it returns.
    OC47151, this is your clone here, OC47150.

I too recorded Mob City on TNT.

We have a third clone. His call-sign designation is "David," and he doesn't receive cable.

So due to lack of time, and nothing like the sort of any less interest than my other clone (you), I am waiting to watch these with David. We've just had trouble coordinating any time because of all the holiday parties and the extra work our jobs have demanded of us to get things done before the end of the year.

You better believe I can't wait to watch these.

However, I have finished watching all the Oxygen Channel 2-part series on Jodi Arias. I'm still so into that girl. Fatal Attraction Phoenix Arizona style. Wow she's a great role model for a serious femme fatale character.

Speaking of which, I also finally finished watching Salt with Angelina Jolie and Liev Schreiber. Great flick.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Lewis and Clark Great Journey West. Its not as good as it was in imax but its still decent.

Christmas Vacation. Nothing like an old-fashioned family-fun vacation with the Griswolds. A family viewing tradition at my house.

A Christmas Carol
    (1999). Watched the TNT production with Patrick Stewart as Scrooge. The wife and I saw the play production at Actors Theatre this year, and I've been watching different versions to compare.

Carol for Another Christmas (1964). A variation on A Christmas Carol that was made for TV and only aired once in '64 until last year on TCM. It's a modern 60s twist on the old story. Sterling Hayden is Scrooge, but his name is Grudge. I found it kinda depressing.

Well, yesterday was Christmas, so tradition dictates that I watch the Doctor Who Christmas special. This year it was titled "The Time of the Doctor".

Matt Smith dies, not giving away anything there as everyone already knew this was his last episode, I watched the farewell to Matt Smith special before the Christmas special aired. It was okay, pretty much your standard Who documentary/special, Chris Hardwick talking about how awesome Smith was as the Doctor, Karen and Arthur and Matt talking about how amazing it's all been, David and Matt hanging out and doing interviews, blah blah blah.
    May the force be with you.

Went to see Saving Private Banks, er Saving Mr. Banks. Not as "feel good" as I expected, but it was quite good. Enjoyed watching the backgrounds for settings (they often film "old" airport scenes at the old terminal of the one near me); I really like period pieces. The same extras casting company that I was part of was used for this film.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Finally got to see The Hobbit: the Desolation of Smaug today. Went to an 11:40 a.m. showing, and apparently other people had the same idea as I did. Go to the movies on New Year's Day. Really enjoyed it. Thought it flowed better than the first one (which I need to see again) and had more action.