Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Blackhole Gentle Giant PROMO?

I just came into one of these Blackhole busts and its not numbered, its a PROMO. thiers a promo sticker on bottom of box and the Certificate sais PROMO. Anyone know the rarity on the promos. i see the regular limited to 1000 going for 400-500 on ebay. is the value of a promo concidered to be much higher?, and just how many Promo's are produced. any advice, knowledge would be helpfull

Thanks
    Hem

Havnt heard about that. Just that I didnt get one.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Promos go for more $ in general, but if you are here to ask how much you should start your e-bay auction for, you are at the wrong place.

As for the amount of promos made, well GG has stated that it depends on the bust. Sometimes there could be 100 promos, or just around 20-30.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Windu
    I would like to see a pic
    You me and everyone else. No offense to H_D but already getting a promo when no one else has there's yet, plus it's the first post??

It does make one wonder.

H_D please by all means prove our skepticism wrong by posting a pic. I have no problem admitting I'm wrong when proven so.
    Move along, move along

I dont plan on selling it, 1st off. you think i searched the web for a site on the GG busts to post a lie . its the center piece of my colelction. i will try to get a pics up soon.

Hem Dazon

heres one more, it was the bottom of the box, was kind of hard to get cause with flash it would blur out "PROMO" and without it was pretty dark... any questions?.. i just wanted to know how many promo's get made if anyone knew?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10003857rn.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	3.4 KB 
ID:	14017

Hem Dazon

Quote Originally Posted by Hem Dazon
    I dont plan on selling it, 1st off. you think i searched the web for a site on the GG busts to post a lie . its the center piece of my colelction. i will try to get a pics up soon.

Hem Dazon
    I didn't say you were going to sell it.

Nice job though.

Would you care to say how you were able to snag it?

I was one of the lucky ones who got an order through for the numbered ones. I got my tracking confirmation today.

-Sal
    Move along, move along

You are going to like it Sal. It's defiantly NOT the best nor my favorite bust in my collection, but it does look cool with all the other Storm troopers. It's kind of like a trophy that I got from GG. I mean this bust so far has been the most challenging to get a hold of. I got #630
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)