Page 1 of 57 123451151 ... LastLast

The Official Posters, Photos & Autographs Thread

I thought I'd restart the old Thread to celebrate my recent throught the mail success.

I recieved an 8x10 photo I sent to Kenneth Colley. It came back to me signed "Ken Colley, Adm Piett". It only took a few weeks to get to the UK and back to the States.

In the last few months I recieved through the mail (TTM in Fanspeak) photos signed by James Earl Jones and Jason Wingreen (orginal voice of Boba Fett).

In poster news, I recieved a Revenge of the Jedi one sheet and appatrently I have the famous Birthday poster on the way to me now. Needless to say I'm pretty excited!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Well done Jay, I don't have any recent SW TTM (through the mail) success to report but then again I haven't sent any in a long time, either. I should go through my list and pull out the SW names...

You know, I just realized I did send a few in the last 4 months or so but none have come back, yet: ILM guys like Don Bies and Rob Coleman, I sent the pics from Vanity Fair. I'm crossing my fingers on those!

The crown jewel of my TTM collection is still definitely Rick McCallum, though.

I'm sending out to Terrance Stamp and Julian Glover next!

I recieved the SWS.com exclusive Yoda Fireworks/4th of July Revenge of the Sith One Sheet. I thought it was unique so I picked one up -its a great poster too!

Placed another order w/ Official Pix today for some more photos. Gotta get those TTMs ready. Picked up a few random photos of Captain Needa and Governor Tarkin to hopefully get signed later.

I'm sending out to Terence Stamp (Chancellor Valorum) and Clive Revill (original Emperor from ESB) today.

Clive Revill is a lock ! I got Stamp too, but I question its authenticity.

Good luck !

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar
    Clive Revill is a lock ! I got Stamp too, but I question its authenticity.
    Stamp is not known for signing Star Wars items, but sending his own instead. But I've seen some real items signed so he must do it sometimes. I have my fingers tightly crossed on that one.

My Valorum pic came back signed but I can't tell if it's authentic or not.

I'll have to pull up a scan...

I recieved my photo back signed by Julian Glover (General Veers) today. It came nicely inscribed and everything!