Arrow "I'm taking an awful risk, Vader. This had better work." And since I had no offers...

I took matters into my own hands!

I hope this guy pulls through, 'cause for $33? I'll take one!

I hope to get another, too!

And I, for one, am a LITTLE peeved about the whole "this time sporting the Comic-Con logo inside the package to maintain its venue exclusivity"

...ARGH!

Makes the ToyFair 2006 one even MORE desirable...DANG IT!

Still, I'm FINALLY set to have at LEAST 1 in my collection!!!

And I still throw myself at the mercy of the forummites who are going to the SDCC to get another one so I can open the thing...

Else I'll wait for Hasbroshop.com for that little number (IF they offer it on the web site...)

STILL! Did my heart GOOD to win this auction- I can only hope that this is a future indicator of where the Gold Darth TIE prices will go!

Now if only I could get that damnable Gold X-Wing from Celebration III...(2- so I can open one...)

...and here it is:

(Check the attached file below!)

Wowness... Looks like it will have BOTH stickers
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	goldtiesdcclogo.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	22.0 KB 
ID:	14024  

Nice
    Donald Rumsfeld briefed the President this morning. He told Bush that 3 Brazilian solders were killed in Iraq. all the color drained from Bush's face,visibly shaken, almost in tears. Finally, he composed himself and asked Rumsfeld, "Just exactly how many is a brazillion?

Very sweet. Hopefully I can get one via Chuxter.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Hopefully I can get one to open OR a loose one from a reliable source

(I'm still paranoid about "Hey Warstar- ya want one?" "SURE!" *Other guy shakes spraypaint can*...)

Hmmm...

Does this one look "sketch" to anyone else?

To those that already have this ship in one form or another- is this truly a good example of what the ship looks like?

'Cause it looks..."off," to me...

(Snagged from an auction claiming to have it in stock right now...)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	comic_con_tie_fighter.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	49.9 KB 
ID:	14033  

I can't speak to the SDCC sticker as mine doesn't have it, but the rest looks correct.

BTW, I'm still in shock that Hasbro actually thought enough about this collectible to put the SDCC sticker on the inside so it can't be easily faked.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I thought you had one, JT

Interesting.

Well, the pre-sells for the SDCC one are going from $25 to $150

Weird.

So hec, I'll buy 2 from this guy and cross my fingers...so I have one gold one to open.

Looks like I might be getting a Gold X-Wing, too! It's opened but in MINT shape!