Do you buy multiple of 1 Lego set?

Just curious as to who will buy multiple of any particular Lego set? I have bought 4 sets of the Speeder Bike just because I want an army - of Lego - Biker Scouts
    I guess this set will be quite popular with you guys as a multiple candidate due to its not to expensive and also it contains TWO Biker Scouts.

I also contemplate buying another set of the AT-ST but hope to do that during clearance

I haven't got the Slave 1 yet.

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    Having just started collecting LEGO sets (my bank account will never forgive me ) I picked up two biker scout sets at KB on clearance for $4.99. I may go back for more. I also bought two skiffs (I wish they would come with Jabba Henchmen instead of Luke and Han but oh well.) I bought zero Droid fighters and zero lightsaber duels because, frankly, they are lame sets.
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

Cool Re: Do you buy multiple of 1 Lego set?

Originally posted by humsup
    Just curious as to who will buy multiple of any particular Lego set?
    If you've seen my sons' Lego dioramas, then you know my answer to your question.
    ACPin
    SSG Dioramas Editor
    ACPin Star Wars Webmaster

Yes, I have bought multiples, though I haven't always used the 2nd sets as they were originally intended. I turned my 2nd X-wing into a B-wing thanks to some cool instructions I found online (this was long before the official B-wing was released), I stole a ton of parts from my 2nd Droid Carrier box to make a neat stealth boat, and someone gave me an extra A-wing which I modified the guns on, and plan on giving it a retractable front leg. I've got 3 or 4 of those Speederbike sets, I have 3 TIE Fighters, a DV TIE & Ywing that came with the Snowspeeder waiting for me to set up, those will be duplicates as well... providing I don't just snag all their pieces for something else.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.