Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

YES!!!!

Two vehicles I really want. Hasbro has been on a roll of late.
    Hasbro, Wuher needs help, bring us Ackmena http://www.petitiononline.com/Ackmena/petition.html

Kenobi must be the Smith or Johnson of Tatooine

I was really happy to hear about these. All things sith are usually welcome in my collection so I say bring them on!!! Way to go Hasbro!!
    "Not again, Obi Wan is going to kill me."

Yes indeed, if the report is true and not some cruel joke, then this is great news.

No doubt they will not be in scale, but hell, I'm just happy it will be made (again if the report is true).
    Move along, move along

Personally, I think we should get the Cloud Car first. At least these are new vwhicles, and not more repaints.
    "I take orders from just one person - ME!"

Quote Originally Posted by tagmac
    Personally, I think we should get the Cloud Car first.
    I'm in complete agreeance. They already have the damn mold for cryin' out loud.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

It's a nice report, but not very convincing. I'm not usually hopeful unless there's some kind of link to a Hasbro rep's answer about the toy - and this ain't got it.

I'd like a Cloud Car too - but have a look for Vintys on ebay - they're really not that expensive.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

It seems entirely plausible to me - Hasbro did say they're putting out new vehicles in the starfighter line.

The Sith infiltrator is going to be tiny though. Expected this is, but no less unfortunate for it.

I wonder does this improve the chances of getting Dookus solar sailor.

Quote Originally Posted by jjreason
    It's a nice report, but not very convincing. I'm not usually hopeful unless there's some kind of link to a Hasbro rep's answer about the toy - and this ain't got it.

I'd like a Cloud Car too - but have a look for Vintys on ebay - they're really not that expensive.
    Hope this pans out, but I won't hold my breath. I hope the AT-TE makes it into the mix sooner than later if you know what I mean, the Sith Infiltrator is one cool a** vehicle & should have been made way before the Royal Starship IMHO.

The best place to get a Cloud Car is on E-bay right now, plus how much better would it be a second time around anyways, just more detailed paint apps if you ask me.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!