Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I feel kinda dirty but............

Just bagged one of these..............

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...B:EOIBSA:UK:11

ITS TRANSFORMERS AND ME HATES TRANSFORMERS.

But it is a Titanium space ship - will post pics when it arrives.

BC3

Banned! How can you hate Transformers?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I gotta admit- I kinda' want The Ark, too...as one of the only spaceships you see in the Transformers universe on earth that DOESN'T have a robot mode

I'm still looking for a Viper, dang it...(found 2 more on the pegs recently but they're REALLY crap- the cockpits had scratched paint!)

This isn't "The" Ark though, it's the G2 Ark Shuttle I believe.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

What's with all the Star Wars/Transformers crossovers lately? First, the SW Transformers. Then, I just saw some Attaticks (sp?) set of SW vs. Transformers. And now this? I take it the Titanium line isn't just SW based anymore, but BSG, SW, and now TF.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Kinda' looks like the one from TF's The Movie to me- but then it's been a while since I really looked...

Whatever happened to Cybertron being "a vast, Saturn-sized world" anyway (1984 Generation 1, Comic Book #1 ) ?

Yep...

Transformers are about to get REALLY hot here soon...

www.transformersmovie.com

Even if it IS directed by Michael Bay *shudder*

Basically, Star Wars is a major earner for Hasbro and Transformers is a major earner for Hasbro and it's an in-house license, so these "soft" crossovers are ways to create/exploit a middle-market between the 2.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks
    so these "soft" crossovers are ways to create/exploit a middle-market between the 2.
    haha- suckers! Hasbro's got you guys in good huh?
    hurray for birthdays!

http://www.myspace.com/MattGush

You will never, ever see me buy anything with "Attacktix" on it. I saw the Titanium 3" figures at TRU as well, no Ark Shuttle, the figures sucked IMO so I passed. However, I did buy the 2 newest SW TFs yesterday, ARC-170/Clone Pilot and Imp Shuttle/Emperor, they're both pretty keen.