Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Kubricks

never tell me the odds! (sorry, i just had to)

hopefully my local store that carries kubricks will get these in soon. i've never managed to find any chase figures, though.

They also just released an exclusive Jorg Sacul Kubrick.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

I got word from my hook-up and he's getting his in on Wednesday!

I'm getting the regular set and a chase Wedge. I'll probably ahve to go eBaying for the Veers and Tarking. (The guy is selling me his extra set plus the extra Wedge, so no chance of the other two chase figs.)

-Sal
    Move along, move along

Updated the odds

Tarkin is SUPER CHASE

Not sure about the odds.Probably is 1:192 or more.One of my local toy shops opened more than 200 boxes of Death Star Trooper but still no Tarkin

Well that may not be the case yet. It depends where he got his cases from. They usually split the 2 1:96 exclusives so that one part of Japan gets one and another part of Japan gets the other. If he gets all of his boxes from the same distributor, it would make sense if he is only getting one of the 2 figures.

On a side note, I got my Jorg Sacul in the mail today and he looks great!
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Quote Originally Posted by evenflow
    Well that may not be the case yet. It depends where he got his cases from. They usually split the 2 1:96 exclusives so that one part of Japan gets one and another part of Japan gets the other. If he gets all of his boxes from the same distributor, it would make sense if he is only getting one of the 2 figures.

On a side note, I got my Jorg Sacul in the mail today and he looks great!
    Yeah,you're right.Let's wait & see which one more rare

Congrats on Jorg Sacul kubrick

How much you pay?Just wondering

I saw this on an ebay auction, but the auction disappeared (somebody must have used Buy It Now). Anyways, I guess this is Series 7.

Kubrick Biker Scout! WooHoo!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3d_1.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	11.3 KB 
ID:	14202  

i picked up x-wing luke, tie fighter pilot, DS droid and R4 the other day. considering how much i'm paying for each, i don't really want to try to look for the chase pieces...