Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Exclamation New SWTF in 2007!

Finally some good news from Hasbro. This from actionfigs.com Q&A.

Q - What is the status of the Star Wars Transformers line, will there be more sets, and if so, when and what next? If no, why not?

A - It's too early to reveal details, but yes, SW TF will continue into 2007 with new vehicles.
    Now I know this line isn't the most liked line, but I like them. They are the closest thing to the original Action Fleet. That Hasbro is releasing. And until SOMEONE asks Hasbro at these weekly Q&As about their plans for the Micro Machines and Action Fleet. And on these Forums, this is the best news we've had in a really long time. IMO.
    "I'm a simple man, trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango Fett

LET'S GO PENS!!!! LET'S GO PENS!!!!

I'm not making a judgment call on the line, but are the sales in other areas decent enough to justify Hasbro's continued production of these? They're all pegwarming fairly strongly around here.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

They seem to move around here. It just seems like they're clogging the pegs because they're always restocked. That's just around here though, not sure how these guys do in other areas.

Quess so. They go pretty fast in my area. And kids seem to like them.?.

And besides, I'd rather see more SWTF then those horrid Custom Choppers. I mean the SWTF are not the best toys Hasbro has done, but, they are also not the worst.
    "I'm a simple man, trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango Fett

LET'S GO PENS!!!! LET'S GO PENS!!!!

I like 'em, they're fun! I have all of them so far, and will probably continue getting them as long as the line doesn't get too big. I'd like to see it stop after a few more waves.

Okay, just curious. Collectors around here don't always seem to be like collectors everywhere else, so I wasn't sure how these were doing over the rest of the country.

I don't like these, but I can see how you and other folks can. As long as they're not making more Custom Choppers, which I doubt anyone wants, I'm happy. Oh, and they have to bring back Unleashed, too, which it appears they're doing.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I don't know of (or heard of) one person that's bought any of those god-awful choppers. The SWTF's are fun in kind of a wierd way, but I could see why a lot of people would pass on them. The choppers are just a pure abomination

Yeah, I was glad to be able to post that answer, when I saw the Q&A emails today the SSG answers made me really mad and then the AF ones made me sorta happy. I like this line, it's definitely not perfect but it's got some real fun to it.

TRU they move slowly, but Target & WM they move better, in my area anyway.

BTW, on MM and AF questions, vote for them in the thread and if I get enough votes (generally just 4 or 5 for the week) they'll get asked.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

They are the closest thing to the original Action Fleet. That Hasbro is releasing.
    And the 6" Ultra Titanium Series ships are...what, chopped liver?

Heh

Only thing they're missing are the mini-figs (and the Slave 1 DOES come with one...)

At any rate, I do like the TF's, but I am surprised to hear the line isn't dead...

We'll see what Hasbro has in store, I suppose. (No pun intended )

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter
    I'm not making a judgment call on the line, but are the sales in other areas decent enough to justify Hasbro's continued production of these? They're all pegwarming fairly strongly around here.

They pretty much warm out here, they sell slightly better then the unleashed battle packs though.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten