Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Price Drop at Target

I dunno if this is nationwide, but my area Target store had VOTC on sale for $6.98 today when I stopped in. So, if you have yet to buy these figures, you might wanna check Target! HH!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

I scanned the VTSC at my Target today and they were still $12.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

The last number being 8 means its marked as clearance which is done at the store level, not company wide.

no such luck at my local Targets. JT, you mean $11.99 and not $12 right? otherwise your targets are ripping you off a penny

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran
    no such luck at my local Targets. JT, you mean $11.99 and not $12 right? otherwise your targets are ripping you off a penny
    Yeah, mine are $11.99 too! What gives?!
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

I didn't notice what they were at Target yesterday, but I have all the ones I'm going to get. If they were that cheap, maybe I'd get more Tuskens and Scouts. Wal-Mart and Fred Meyer still have them for $9.96 and $9.99, respectively.

i stopped by the burbank target today and they had Demise of Grievous on clearance for $10 something, VTSC's for $10 and change as well and Skirmish in the Senate for $16 and change.
    Red 6 or Bust - 2005 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    bith tannen - 2006 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    red 6 - 2008 SSG Fantasy Football Champion

Price drop at Target

Target is beginning the Reset Season (aka Back to School, Fall Holidays and such) so late Spring/Summer stuff is being clearance out (going, going, Gone).

I think the UGH idea was good but the timing was iffy (but that is a topic onto itself).
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

also, i stopped at a wal-mart in the dayton, OH area tonight and their figures were about 8.99 a piece now. They have to drop at my store, but still, keep your eyes peeled!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

My local Target went down to $10 something like frigin bran but still being higher than WM it was not really worth any excitement. The battlepacks might deserve another pick up if they get cheap enough.
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22