Page 1 of 87 123451151 ... LastLast

"the Office" (american version)

I don't think we started a thread on these boards, but I do recall the thread on the swcollecting site (may it RIP). I thought i'd start one up and announce that season two is scheduled for DVD release on September 12th.

Seriously, late August/early sept is going to destroy me for DVD's: Lost (s2), Arrested Development (s3), My Name is Earl (s1) and the office (s2).

Not many extras have been announced, but i'll pass them along when i find them.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

There is a thread but it's in the Other Movies forum.

I'm looking forward to some commentaries on the season 2 DVD.
    And they better add the deleted scenes from the NBC website AND also those "the more you know" fake ads, as they were wonderful.

Nice work with the Fat Halpert 'tar and sigs Guyute, I've very pleased by that.

The most important extra for me would be the commentaries. As long as they add those, I'll be good. It'd be sweet if they had a gift set too that came with the Dwight bobblehead. . . . and a Dunder Mifflin cap.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

No kidding on the hat, if NBC.com would get their act together I would buy the cap AND a Dundie Award Winner shirt at the same time.

I take it you aren't going to order the hat from that one intl' company? I wonder what it would cost total in US dollars, for the hat and to have it shipped over here? Did you figure that out Cae?
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

No, I didn't figure it out...I got too lazy. I DO want one, though. Maybe I'll score one from them or just wait and see what else comes out. I should write a letter to Jenna Fischer asking where she got that hat but since I just sent that photo to get signed in the last 2 months, I don't want to seem too stalker-ish.

Maybe she would answer such a query on MySpace? I should get my act together over there...

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar
    Maybe she would answer such a query on MySpace? I should get my act together over there...
    She probably would. I know it's really her that operates her page, or so I've been told, and for some reason I haven't requested her as a friend yet. I better get on that. And YES get your act together w/ your myspace account... Stalker.

When she did that junket in Chicago for Slither, she asked the crowd "is anyone here a friend of mine on MySpace?"

Jenna's the real deal, at least until she gets a few big movie roles and it goes to her head.

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute

Seriously, late August/early sept is going to destroy me for DVD's: Lost (s2), Arrested Development (s3), My Name is Earl (s1) and the office (s2).
    You forgot about the unaltered Trilogy.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I really like The Office; I've watched it since the beginning. I wonder how they're going to deal with the wedding? It's supposed to be in the summer, and the show takes place around the time it's aired, but maybe they'll make an exception?

I heard there were going to be online shorts that involved the supporting characters sometime this summer; anyone know where those are? I'm too lazy to look myself.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram