Page 16 of 87 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666 ... LastLast
    Ok, this has been killing since the season started. I've been racking my brain trying to figure out where else I'd seen the actress that plays Karen, and it finally came to me last night. She's the chick in the "Love Contract" sketch from season 2 of Chappelle's Show, the one where Dave shoots the condom into the trash can while saying "Kobe!"

SPOILER ALERT!

I was reading the episode blip about NEXT week and it's kinda shocking, so STOP NOW IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO KNOW WHAT NEXT WEEK IS ABOUT, SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS
    SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS
    BRANCH CLOSING
    8:30/7:30c
    11-09-2006
    With the Scranton Branch closing, Michael struggles to keep spirits up.

I smell a merger ala the UK Office and thus bringing everybody back together! It should be nice to see Jim conflicted with Pam and Karen, but if Jim plays his cards right......hehehehehe And seeing Ed Helms and Steve Carrell together again will be DELIGHTFUL.

alright, you're safe now.
    Last edited by Jedi_Master_Guyute; 11-03-2006 at 11:17 AM.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

I really loved last night's episode. I think it shows an actor is doing a great job with their character when you want to beat them over the head with a lead pipe. LOL What;s-her-face, the conservative one who doesn't think there should be any diversity or ethinicity is so spot on. I think every office has one of these idiots who needs to get a clue. She is as infuriating as she is entertaining!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

JP, funny you mention that because I have a perfect example for you as well...but it might border on R&P so I'll PM it to you. Maybe I could sneak it in here by comparing it to The Office but I don't want to ruffle any feathers.

JMG, I read the spoilers you posted and I am very frustrated (not because you posted it) because when I saw the listing of upcoming episode titles awhile, the one coming up next week is indeed titled with that exact spoiler you posted. They are a little too blunt with their titles sometimes, oh well ! It's going to be great though, I'm sure.

Quote Originally Posted by seanmcfripp View Post
    Ok, this has been killing since the season started. I've been racking my brain trying to figure out where else I'd seen the actress that plays Karen, and it finally came to me last night. She's the chick in the "Love Contract" sketch from season 2 of Chappelle's Show, the one where Dave shoots the condom into the trash can while saying "Kobe!"
    Correct, and you might also recognize her as the fruit of Quincy Jones' loins.

This was a great episode. I loved when Pam showed up and said "At least I didn't dress as a slutty cheerleader. Was that mean?" And Dwight showing up in Indian garb was a riot. But my favorite part of the episode was when Michael passed out the Kama Sutra pamphlets.

Creed: "That's the union of the monkey."
    Meredith: "Oh, that's what they call it."
    Kevin: "This is the best meeting ever."
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    Correct, and you might also recognize her as the fruit of Quincy Jones' loins.
    Ooo, Quincy Jones and Peggy Lipton...that's hot.

Quote Originally Posted by JEDIpartner View Post
    I really loved last night's episode. I think it shows an actor is doing a great job with their character when you want to beat them over the head with a lead pipe. LOL What;s-her-face, the conservative one who doesn't think there should be any diversity or ethinicity is so spot on. I think every office has one of these idiots who needs to get a clue. She is as infuriating as she is entertaining!
    Your description JP remimds me of Roy in The Fire episode when asked who he'd "bed with" and he says "the tight ash blonde Christian chick."

Lol!!!!!!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Pretty cool news about this week's episode, if you want to avoid spoilers then don't read.

[FONT=Trebuchet MS]‘Branch Closing’ producer’s cut on Nov. 9[/FONT]Tuesday, November 7th, 2006

From the NBC press release:
    NBC’s Emmy-winning comedy “The Office” (Thursdays, 8:30 – 9:00pm ET/PT) will offer fans a first-ever, web-exclusive “producer’s cut” on November 9th. The episode will include additional scenes and extra footage not shown in the broadcast version. Viewers can log onto NBC.com at 9:00pm (PT) on November 9th to see the web-exclusive event.
    Read NBC’s ‘The Office’ Web Event Streams Only on NBC.com here.
    Update 1: The producer’s cut version will be available for a week. (Thanks, Dana!)
    Update 2: Executive producer Greg Daniels will be live blogging that night, 9pm ET/6pm PT.

No comments on last nights episode??? Great stuff last night, anybody have anything????