Page 19 of 87 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969 ... LastLast
    I meant to post sooner, but time has slipped away.

Last week's episode was HYSTERICAL. I laughed my arse off many a times, but a few highlights:
    - Kevin was GREAT. Everything he said was fantastic. I loved his pure giddy, excitement when he called that Martin was the convict. "Yeah!!"
    - Dwight and his anger about Martin. When he went over to Martin with that $$ in his pocket, that was great. He had his a-- so high up in the air. My god, that was great.
    - Creed and his paperclips; great.
    - Michael and his baby voice. Holy God, that was SO awkward. And his giggle after he said, "Breasts!" was hysterical.
    - Andy hitting on Pam; holy crap, that was one of the funniest moments in the series. The pure look of shock on Pam's face was priceless and how Jim casually turned around and the exchange of glances was fantastic.
    - Prison Mike. So fantastic. His comment about the Dementors had me in tears. That's my next avatar after "Heroes." DIBS.

Next new episode is on the 14th and then they're done till next year.
    Last edited by Jedi_Master_Guyute; 12-06-2006 at 12:15 PM.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute View Post
    - Prison Mike. So fantastic. His comment about the Dementors had me in tears. That's my next avatar after "Heroes." DIBS.

Next new episode is on the 14th and then they're done till next year.
    I loved the comment Prison Mike made to Ryan. "You, my friend, would be da belle of da ball." And the episode on the 14th is an hour long!

BTW, just an out-of-left-field question, where the hell is Oscar? I mean, I know he got a paid vacation, but is he going to be absent for the whole season?
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by General_Grievous View Post
    BTW, just an out-of-left-field question, where the hell is Oscar? I mean, I know he got a paid vacation, but is he going to be absent for the whole season?
    He is developing a new show for Comedy Central so the 3 month vaca. worked perfectly. Its my understanding that he will be back and I'd say it must be pretty soon???

As soon as that Comedy Central thing flops, he'll be back...

Holy crap, this episode was fantastical. Highlights:

- Kevin; he was great tonight. Everything from wandering around in his Dunder Mifflin robe (I want one!) to his cover of "You Oughta Know" and wanting more cupcakes. But his confused expression at Toby's admiration for his robe was fantastic!
    - "Just take it from Toby." Great.
    - Dwight and the goose. I wish NBC hadn't played that "it's a christmas miracle!" on the commercial as it would've been funnier to see it fresh. Still, good stuff.
    - The scenes at the restaurant were great. I loved Jim playing with Dwight (finally dude!) and seeing Michael and Andy drunk and on the prowl was great.
    - Jim: so, wait, what?!? I liked him trying to console michael, but that speech he gave and his reconsoliation with Pam leads me back to the conclusion that he still loves Pam to no end! ah!
    - Seeing everybody Karoke was great; Creed and even Angela. I almost didn't hate her for that 2 minutes.
    - OSCAR!! Great one liner: "No, still too soon."
    - I loved Stanley's facial expression when he was deciding what party to go to. He makes some of the best faces.
    - I am RATHER curious to find out who Michael is taking to Sandals with him. Maybe Jan?!?! who?!!?!?

Anyway, fantastic episode!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Agreed with JMG, good stuff !

They should cancel My Name is Earl and have a 1 hour Office every week...it would make for better programming.

"Monkey, this is Possum."

What a great episode! I laughed at everything Guyute mentioned, plus Michael's "ho no mo" line and him marking his date with the sharpie. The Oscar cameo was also great.

And BTW, I'm pretty sure Michael was talking to Jan on the phone.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute View Post
    - I am RATHER curious to find out who Michael is taking to Sandals with him. Maybe Jan?!?! who?!!?!?
    SPOILER!

Its Jan who goes with Michael, also Michael will have a hula girl type thingy on his desk in an upcoming episode.

End spoiler.

When Michael marked his date with the sharpie to tell them apart as great.
    By the way, were the 2 girls they brought to the party the same girls at the restaurant? I think they may have been different. If they were then that's super funny. Only further highlighting the sterotype that it's hard to tell them apart.

By the way, I am not condoning that stereotype.

- "Permission to join the validity committee!"

- *reading text* "You have been compromised...abort, abort...destroy your phone..."

My wife and I have decided that the fist/explosion Michael/Andy handshake is going to be our new thing.