I meant to post sooner, but time has slipped away.
Last week's episode was HYSTERICAL. I laughed my arse off many a times, but a few highlights:
- Kevin was GREAT. Everything he said was fantastic. I loved his pure giddy, excitement when he called that Martin was the convict. "Yeah!!"
- Dwight and his anger about Martin. When he went over to Martin with that $$ in his pocket, that was great. He had his a-- so high up in the air. My god, that was great.
- Creed and his paperclips; great.
- Michael and his baby voice. Holy God, that was SO awkward. And his giggle after he said, "Breasts!" was hysterical.
- Andy hitting on Pam; holy crap, that was one of the funniest moments in the series. The pure look of shock on Pam's face was priceless and how Jim casually turned around and the exchange of glances was fantastic.
- Prison Mike. So fantastic. His comment about the Dementors had me in tears. That's my next avatar after "Heroes." DIBS.
Next new episode is on the 14th and then they're done till next year.