Page 21 of 87 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171 ... LastLast
    "I AM NOW CHOPPING PHYLLIS'S HEAD OFF WITH A CHAINSAW!" has got to be Andy's best line on the show so far. Loved Michael repeating "I had sex with Jan.", which was pretty shocking. And Dwight trying to comfort Pam. "So you're PMSing pretty bad, aren't you?" I loved Michael going up the warehouse steps like a sad puppy. It was a hilarious episode.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

oh man this was a FANTASTIC episode! Michael and his giddiness towards sleeping with Jan; that was great how he went to non chalantly talking about it to spilling the beans.

I loved how Dwight acted around Pam. When he took off his coat, i was just about to say, "awww" and then he wrapped it around his waist and mumbled, 'it's hot in here." I nearly fell off my couch. But I really did enjoy how he was able to comfort Pam.......for about 45 seconds. Still, he had good intentions.

TOTALLY didn't see that ending coming (that's what she said) and michael's facial expressions this episode were awesome. And Kevin was in top form, "Oh, and how was Scottsdale?" That smirk is great. And keeping the poster! hysterical!

And I don't like Pam getting friendly with Roy. Run Pam, run!

Overall, awesome episode!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Quote Originally Posted by General_Grievous View Post
    "I AM NOW CHOPPING PHYLLIS'S HEAD OFF WITH A CHAINSAW!" has got to be Andy's best line on the show so far.
    For me it is still "Tuna, are you kidding me?!?!?"

Good stuff tonight, not my favorite episode but some great parts in there that will be rewatched countless times this week.

...........hot hot hot..............
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo
    Top Shelf Traders - tjovonovich, Val Da Car

British "Office"

I prefer the British version. Although I like the main actor in his other films.

Quote Originally Posted by masterjedi View Post
    I prefer the British version. Although I like the main actor in his other films.
    I enjoyed the British version as well although I prefer the US version. The characters are much more developed and I find them much more intriguing. Although, this is probably because the UK version only has about 12 episodes along with the special, but still. Although, the Dawn and Tim saga was very well done and the conclusion was terrific. Plus, I had no sympathy at all for David Brent. He was an obnoxious, arrogant, self centered schmuck and it was often really hard to watch him. I did love some of his moments, but i find Michael scott to be a far better character. But hey, just me. I did buy season 1 of "Extras" today though.

I read that there are going to be two episodes this season directed by two pretty sweet directors: Joss Whedon and J.J. Abrams (Lost, Alias, etc). Should be FANTASTIC.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

"Fool me once, strike one. Fool me twice, strike three."

This was a good episode. I loved Ryan and Stanley's sales call and the car ride afterwards. But Dwight quit. Even though I loved Andy's Oompa Loompa song. But I also cracked up at "That's what she said." "Don't you dare." I really hope Dwight comes back. But I'm looking forward to Andy vs. Angela. That last scene said it all.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

Yeah, jenna said that everybody has long term contracts, so i'm assuming next week we'll see Dwight and how he's coping, Angela throwing down the thunder and Dwight's return.

HYSTERICAL episode though. Stanley was cracking me up and that picture of Jim and Dwight from back in the day nearly made me fall of the couch. Holy God that was HYSTERICAL.

Jim rocks my world. I loved Phyllis and Karen's makeovers!!! Hee.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**