Page 22 of 87 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272 ... LastLast
    Oompa loompa doompa dee dawsum
    Dwight is now gone, which is totally awesome
    Why has he gone? He was such a nice guy
    No, he was not! He was a total douche.
    Doompa dee doomp.

Apparently there is going to be a producers cut of tonights show on NBC.com! Also next Thursday there will be three episodes of The Ofiice (all repeats of corse).

Quote of the day: "I miss Dwight. Congratulations, universe. You win." And how hysterical was Michael hiding from Andy? Not as hilarious as Andy punching a hole through the wall. "In your head...in your head...zombie...zombie" BTW, I had no idea Dwight would be back so fast. I also don't think Andy and Karen will stay around much longer.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by General_Grievous View Post
    Quote of the day: "I miss Dwight. Congratulations, universe. You win." And how hysterical was Michael hiding from Andy? Not as hilarious as Andy punching a hole through the wall. "In your head...in your head...zombie...zombie" BTW, I had no idea Dwight would be back so fast. I also don't think Andy and Karen will stay around much longer.
    I really hope they keep Andy and Karen around for a while as it would make Jim's transfer and this whole merger be one pointless writing exercise. Plus, it would allow for a good amount of conflict between Jim and Karen and not to mention, c'mon, Dwight and Andy!!

This episode started off slow, but got much better. I loved Pam's reaction, "I'm actually really b- YES!" And how they had this system for Jim shoving things in the ceiling while Pam was lookout; it was as though they had done it dozens of times before. Pretty hysterical episode.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Good episode. A few observations ...

-I really liked how Michael wasn't as over-the-top in this episode. I hope he is more like that the rest of the way as he can get no my nerves sometimes.

-Andy was over-the-top annoying in last night's episode. He really bothered me. Although he being Dwight's nemesis makes for good future episodes.

-I sure hope Karen stays. She's the best looking girl they've ever had on that show. Maybe she'll hook up with another coworker.

That................was an overreaction...............Im going to the break room, anyone want anything? Anyone?
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo
    Top Shelf Traders - tjovonovich, Val Da Car

The Directors cut was awesome and is better than what aired. There were a few great scenes with Creed along with Michael and his car's roof not working right. We got a bit more of Oscar and a great scene with Pam and Angela. Lemme think here.....a little blip with Michael and Jim and that's all off the top off my head. Oh yeah, a GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREAT scene between Pam, Michael and Phyllis. I almost fell off my chair.

I still love Kevin's immature giggling and his "how was your gaycation?" comment to Oscar. And i loved how Oscar just laughed it off and went about this day, kinda shows how they're pretty decent friends. Be sure to check it out!
    Last edited by Jedi_Master_Guyute; 01-19-2007 at 11:10 AM.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Last night's episode was awesome all around . . . Michael getting annoyed at Andy, Dwight coming back (and when he thought the party was for him), and Jim admitting he still had feelings for Pam. It seemed like it was all getting back to "normal," which was nice to see. I actually missed the first few minutes (it's on tape, though) so I'll definitely be watching the whole thing soon.

Yet another great episode!!! Andy did start to get to me but I liked how Michael didn't go for it. If you're a fan check out the producers cut its even better then what was shown on tv!

Lemoñadé.
    Member 104 of the SWC forums . . . but it's good to be back.

Good traders: DarkJedi5, jediguy, Jedi_Master_Guyute, jedimastergeorge06