Page 24 of 87 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JEDIpartner View Post
    You need to get a life. LOL
    Says the guy who watches "Ugly Betty".

JK, but seriously, nobody I know watches the Olympics anymore. I'd rather watch myself bleed than bore myself with the Olympics.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

I liked Dwight's reaction to Mike's attempting to show his future son how to jump a car, and his suggestion that Mike's son may be a murderer who may have even been the one to kill Mike made me laugh more than any other part of the episode. Mike's declaring primae noctis was good, and I loved that Jim called a Ben Franklin impersonator instead of a stripper. Dwight's attempting to out Franklin as an impersonator was kind of strange but worked well enough in the exaggerated context of the show.

I don't know why I have so little to comment on. I distinctly remember laughing quite a bit.
    Member 104 of the SWC forums . . . but it's good to be back.

Good traders: DarkJedi5, jediguy, Jedi_Master_Guyute, jedimastergeorge06

How about the girls busting Franklin's chops about having affairs and syph? Michael asking who wants his "man meat?" Ryan asking Michael if that was the Foreman grill he burnt himself on and Michael saying that he "washed the foot off of it!!!" Ben Franklin you're kind of a sleeze.

And last but not least SHUT UP ANGELA!!!!

Man meat was fairly amusing. Plus I actually added a couple of comments to the above after I mentioned not having much to comment on. I meant to watch it again today but got caught up watching the beginning of Munich.
    Member 104 of the SWC forums . . . but it's good to be back.

Good traders: DarkJedi5, jediguy, Jedi_Master_Guyute, jedimastergeorge06

Great episode! I loved how Michael had to be involved in every aspect of the wedding, especially when he tried to wheel Phylis's dad down the aisle. "This is bulls***." And at the reception. "To quote The Princess Bride: "Mawwiage..." And finally...Kevin's band LIVE! With a nice cover of "Roxanne", btw.

PS Did anyone else see Ryan knock the bouqet of flowers out of Kelly's reach?
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by General_Grievous View Post
    Great episode! I loved how Michael had to be involved in every aspect of the wedding, especially when he tried to wheel Phylis's dad down the aisle. "This is bulls***." And at the reception. "To quote The Princess Bride: "Mawwiage..." And finally...Kevin's band LIVE! With a nice cover of "Roxanne", btw.

PS Did anyone else see Ryan knock the bouqet of flowers out of Kelly's reach?
    YES! He came out of nowhere and slapped those away to Toby's lady. and toby's giddiness about it was hilarious.

Very great episode. I almost wet myself in the beginning with Jim's Pavlov's Dog experiment. That was BEYOND clever. I also liked how the Jim/Pam thing is starting to move along a tad, but c'mon Pam, don't get back with Roy! Just shows Roy's character trapping Pam when she's upset about the wedding. And Dwight trying to find wedding crashers was good.

and SCRANTONICITY! So excited to hear them, finally!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Great stuff all around...I'm about to watch an encore showing.

Yea, that was truly an awesome episode. I'm getting ready for an encore viewing too. I loved how Stanley's gift was a toaster... Wonder where that came from? And how Creed threw that card away and taped his own to that massive present. LOL, classic Creed. Ahhhh, can't wait to watch it again. Very good episode.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Season IV Spoiler........

Apparently Rashida Jones aka Karen will be cast for a show on Fox for next fall season and NBC is not expecting her to be back.

End spoiler

Yea, I didn't really buy as a great character....just not enough good use.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!