Page 25 of 87 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575 ... LastLast
    I'll probably get killed for this but I thought there was too much Michael in yesterday's episode. I personally like it when he is a bit more subdued.

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    I'll probably get killed for this but I thought there was too much Michael in yesterday's episode. I personally like it when he is a bit more subdued.
    Oh, you're completely right, JJB. Too much Michael when he's acting like that isn't that funny, it's just really really awkward. I kept looking at the ceiling as watching the TV was too painful. I did love his anger at her father in the wheelchair when he got up and how michael was dragging it up there and then got into the wedding lineup. but his moments in the church and his speech were so incredibly awkward it was borderline embarrasing and not funny. Still, the episode had some great moments.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

I just remembered something...

http://www.tv.com/tracking/viewer.ht...0&ref_type=104

What ever happened to this? It's been 15 episodes and there still haven't been any cameos.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by General_Grievous View Post
    I just remembered something...

http://www.tv.com/tracking/viewer.ht...0&ref_type=104

What ever happened to this? It's been 15 episodes and there still haven't been any cameos.
    I read last winter that the schedules of everybody couldn't work out, so it's not happening at the moment. Hopefully, some day that'll go down though. Cos, it'd be a huge geek moment if Dwight were to meet Gareth and Jim to meet Tim. Seriously.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

God I hope that doesn't happen, or this show will have jumped the shark.

Ricky Gervais would be fine, but if they had any of the other people from that inferior BBC version do a cameo, it would be a terrible thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    God I hope that doesn't happen, or this show will have jumped the shark.

Ricky Gervais would be fine, but if they had any of the other people from that inferior BBC version do a cameo, it would be a terrible thing.
    Just out of curiosity, why would you consider that to be jumping the shark?

and here is a small behind the scenes clip of Thursdays episode directed by Joss Whedon! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yi0xeFyhlns

Looks pretty good; Jim looks pretty hysterical, as usual!

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute View Post
    Just out of curiosity, why would you consider that to be jumping the shark?
    Because I really don't like the BBC version, I couldn't even get through a whole season it was that unfunny...now if they bring in inferior characters as a wink wink nod nod to the original, I think that would be terrible, just a disaster if the NBC version has to play down to that level. Dwight is a stroke of genius while Gareth is just plain annoying, so what's to work with there? I can't see any good coming out of it.

Now if they brought in Gervais to have a showdown with Carrell, I could see that working for a couple episodes...but as for the rest of the BBC cast, NO WAY.

I think it would taint the quality of the NBC show and I would rather they steer clear of that.

I've never watched an episode of the BBC version, and really have no interest in doing so, for whatever reason. I'd prefer it if they left the cast "as is" until the end of this season, there are too many interesting and funny things that could happen over the next 9 (8? 10?) episodes without worrying about cameos.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute View Post
    And here is a small behind the scenes clip of Thursdays episode directed by Joss Whedon! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yi0xeFyhlns

Looks pretty good; Jim looks pretty hysterical, as usual!
    Wow great stuff!!!

As far as some members of the orginal show showing up in the US version I'd say thats all rumor. Production wise they are only a couple of episodes ahead of what is being shown. Now could they show up? Yeah probably.

There was a nice article about Karen in the new Entertainment Weekly....check it out if you get the chance.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!