Page 26 of 87 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829303676 ... LastLast
    Ugh, Pam's back with Roy. That put me in a bad mood.

But that mood was gone as soon as Michael started playing frisbee.

I loved the bat hunt and how Stanley just left work because of it. Angela had a funny reaction. "Poop is raining from the ceiling! Poop!" The vampire subplot was excellent. It was great seeing Dwight ask Creed to form a vampire-hunting alliance with him. Yes, Joss Whedon, we know you created Buffy. Do you have to keep reminding us?

Michael's speech was good, especially how he started throwing candy to the class. Plus he finished it off nicely. "He doesn't know anything and neither do you. So suck on that!"

Was anyone else disappointed that Jim didn't show up at the art show?
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

I almost threw up when I saw David Daskal in this episode...jeez.

Quote Originally Posted by General_Grievous View Post
    Ugh, Pam's back with Roy. That put me in a bad mood.

But that mood was gone as soon as Michael started playing frisbee.

I loved the bat hunt and how Stanley just left work because of it. Angela had a funny reaction. "Poop is raining from the ceiling! Poop!" The vampire subplot was excellent. It was great seeing Dwight ask Creed to form a vampire-hunting alliance with him. Yes, Joss Whedon, we know you created Buffy. Do you have to keep reminding us?

Michael's speech was good, especially how he started throwing candy to the class. Plus he finished it off nicely. "He doesn't know anything and neither do you. So suck on that!"

Was anyone else disappointed that Jim didn't show up at the art show?

Yeah, I love how Creed was just saying "yes" mid sentence to anything Dwight was saying. I don't think i've laughed that hard in a LONG time. Stanley leaving work, Kevin running into the camera, Meredith stuck in bathroom, michaels GREAT speech ("suck on that!") and then sending him to work in the annex. HYSTERICAL. and yeah, the vampire subplot was AWESOME. I loved this episode.

Irks: Dammit Pam! What are you thinking?!?! You can tell she's already reconsidering it. And yeah, i wanted to see Jim there at the art show, but then again, I can kinda see why he wouldn't go as he could bump into Roy and plus, he's probably disappointed she fell back into that trap.

I also really liked the ending how Michael kinda came through for Pam. Really good stuff.

Overall, hysterical, probably one of my favorite episodes, ever.
    Last edited by Jedi_Master_Guyute; 02-15-2007 at 08:16 PM.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

I thought it was an outstanding episode as well.

I am irked with the whole Pam and Roy situation. Roy is starting to pizz me off. He's been acting all fake and whatnot, trying to get Pam back. Telling her that he really likes her art but, if I remember correctly, he hated it when they were engaged. And what IS Pam thinking?!?!? I guess she is just jealous of Jim's relationship and doesn't want to be alone?!?!

It was pretty neat how Michael ended up being the only one who said something nice and sincere to Pam about her art, making her feel good. Way to go Michael! I thought, and was hoping, that it was going to be Jim that showed up, but Michael did a great job.

The subplot with Dwight/Jim/Vampires was indeed fantastic.

Your right Cae, Michael chucking those candy bars. And him tearing out those pages from that student's book was hilarious.

Really good episode all around. Going to watch it again here in a minute.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

The Michael moments make me shout at the television. I can see why Pam and Roy are back together. It's quite simple. Pam was surrounded by all the things she had for her wedding and was feeling quite vulnerable. Roy came up to see her and she was just looking for a friendly face at that moment and she just went with it. You can see that she's disappointed in Roy and how he's acting. Women are right... straight men don't know ANYTHING!!!

I loved all the bat/vampire stuff that was happening in the episode that Joss Whedon helmed!! That was priceless!!

The Pam/Michael moment at the end really touched me.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Quote Originally Posted by UKWildcat View Post
    I am irked with the whole Pam and Roy situation. Roy is starting to pizz me off. He's been acting all fake and whatnot, trying to get Pam back. Telling her that he really likes her art but, if I remember correctly, he hated it when they were engaged. And what IS Pam thinking?!?!? I guess she is just jealous of Jim's relationship and doesn't want to be alone?!?!
    It isn't going to last, you could see in her face that it was the same old Roy. She didn't jump at the oppertunity to "go back to their place." I thought Michael going to visit her exhibit was a great twist, I think most everybody was expecting Jim (I think Pam was hoping he'd come as well) to stop by and check out her art since he was supportive of it in the past.

Jan saying "That's what she said" made tonight's episode. She's really got a Michael-fetish.

Michael was getting a bit annoying at the beginning with the magic trick, but luckily Jim was there to bring it home by hiding the key.

Man, you've gotta love Creed's fake ID business.

And why is Toby trying to pick up Pam when he's got that smokin' hot girlfriend?

Dwight was hilarious as always inspecting the house. Nobody else would give a damn, but Dwight always does. And I fell out of my chair when he popped up in the backseat at the end.

So Roy showed his true colors. What a douche. But I did laugh when his brother started smashing stuff. "Damn jetskis!!!" But if he fights Jim, remember that Kevin's got Jim's back.

P.S. Rainn Wilson (Dwight) is hosting SNL this week.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

I was thinking Roy was going to get hauled off to jail there - he sure deserved to go. He may very well punch out Jim, causing Pammy (sorry, make that Pam) to run right into Jim's arms. Roy's just about that dumb.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008