Page 28 of 87 FirstFirst ... 182425262728293031323878 ... LastLast

I think he didn't pretty good with the M. Scott "look" to the camera.

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    The best impression was Karen.
    That was nice.

I no longer watch SNL, haven't for many years, but I did watch the opening and a skit or two. I actually thought both were pretty good. The first skit where they are in the bar singing was pretty funny... Rainn Wilson is great.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Rainn Wilson was a good host. I watched because he was hosting it. I'm very picky with SNL. I only watch it when I like the host. Last one I watched (not including the "D**k in a Box" skit on youtube) was the Natalie Portman episode.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

I found this quite interesting......

In an unusual experiment aimed at improving ratings for reruns, NBC next week plans to air two previously seen half-hour episodes of “The Office” that have been re-edited into a new hour-long show. Some scenes will be cut so producers can weave in unaired footage that introduces a new storyline into the older episodes.

Producers of “The Office” say re-editing the episodes is a way to keep the program’s rabid fan base from moving on … “Their loyalty must be rewarded somehow, and we don’t have the budget to send out 10 million muffin baskets,” says Executive Producer Greg Daniels. This would be next week’s airings of Traveling Salesmen and The Return. Greg did mention at Paley Fest last weekend that an additional four minutes of new footage would be added to next week’s episodes.

It would have made more sense if they had edited "Branch Closing" and "The Merger" together.

Hachi-mama! I don't remember seeing that in the trailer for "Blades of Glory".

and I now have two new wallpapers for my PC. Good lookin' out, mate.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Guyute, you're gonna flip when you see this.

http://geeksugar.com/187018