Page 29 of 87 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132333979 ... LastLast
    Shaw Mac and Double Gee share the honors for Best Posts of 2007.

God bless you, sirs...God bless you.

Quote Originally Posted by General_Grievous View Post
    Guyute, you're gonna flip when you see this.

http://geeksugar.com/187018

I saw that earlier in the week. I gotta say I prefer the lingerie scantinly clad pics versus the post it notes. Either way, good stuff.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Holy crap, I've moved Caesar to tears.

But in all honesty, I really like the lingerie pics a helluva lot more than the Wired cover. I wonder what Michael Scott would have to say about it...
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by General_Grievous View Post
    But in all honesty, I really like the lingerie pics a helluva lot more than the Wired cover. I wonder what Michael Scott would have to say about it...
    Um, he'd probably tell her the same advice he gave her awhile ago, to let those things breathe.

Ok, I'm totally not stealing a case of post-its from work today for my wife to wear tonite.

In all honesty, I can't take credit for the Pam pictures. My buddy at work is a Will Farrell fan, and while looking up some things on Blades of Glory, he was kind enough to share his findings, knowing I like The Office. Of course he said he needs to start watching The Office now.

Oh, and preview last nite...is Roy really going to attack Jim right there in the office in front of everyone?!

Quote Originally Posted by seanmcfripp View Post
    "Waa waa we waa"

Man!!! Them theres some might fine pictures.

Caesar - I can only imagine the glee that you experienced when you clicked that link.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

YES!!! Even though I knew what was going to happen already, I still cheered when Dwight unloaded the can of pepper spray in Roy's face. Lucky he didn't use the nunchucks or the throwing star. Michael explaining his "bisexual" suit was hilarious. "Italians don't wear pockets." And of course, leave it to Stanley to knock it out of the park. "Yeah, I heard how much Michael makes. I still think he's overpaid." I loved Creed's retelling of Dwight using a can of hairspray and a lighter. But that didn't beat Kevin's late warning to Jim. Not to mention it also had a great ending...

Oh, and Andy's back!!!...
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

Hysterical episode! Dwight was cracking me up tonight and his cache of weapons was great!! I REALLY hope Pam stays the hell away from Roy and i was worried at the end. I did love Michael and his poor clothing choice too. Kevin was also cracking me up too with his, "Jim! It's Roy!" about 45 seconds too late. I just laughed my a-- off tonight. And the ending with Andy?!!? HILARIOUS. Sadly, my DVR didn't make it as it cut off at the 42 minute mark; i'm just happy I saw it. GREAT episode!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Hilarious episode last night!!! Great stuff!

I loved how Angela was making everyone tell the story of how Dwight saved Jim. She was getting off on that.

Jims facial expression to the camera after seeing Dwight and Angela making out was classic!

I plan on watching this episode again tonight.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Quote Originally Posted by UKWildcat View Post
    I loved how Angela was making everyone tell the story of how Dwight saved Jim.
    I was really glad she missed it, because i did too. I got home about 10 minutes into the episode.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!