Page 32 of 87 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435364282 ... LastLast
    I cant believe Creed didnt know the difference between a potato and an apple!!!!!!!
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo
    Top Shelf Traders - tjovonovich, Val Da Car

Pretty funny episode. The plot i felt was pretty stupid, but I was laughing. I loved Dwight's angry reaction when michael was telling him about the warehouses better performance. The bets were all great, especially how Ryan cleaned up. And that scene with Creed and the apple/potato. Funny stuff! Lots of good laughs though. Great ep!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Rebo's_Guitarist View Post
    I cant believe Creed didnt know the difference between a potato and an apple!!!!!!!
    I can't believe you even think that! I saw Creed's non reaction coming a mile away and I still loved it!

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    I can't believe you even think that! I saw Creed's non reaction coming a mile away and I still loved it!
    I saw it coming too but it was a lot funnier thinking that he would notice. Creed has to be fav!
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo
    Top Shelf Traders - tjovonovich, Val Da Car

Creed needs his own spinoff show. Or a movie. They could call it "Creed Begins" and they could show his crazy exploits in the '60s.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

Rerun this week but new episodes the 4 weeks after that, including the hour long finale. I will enjoy the last run of new episodes before the summer break.

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    Rerun this week but new episodes the 4 weeks after that, including the hour long finale. I will enjoy the last run of new episodes before the summer break.
    4 straight new episodes??? Buckeye!

This season went by pretty fast, even with a few breaks between episodes.

A clip posted by NBC from the upcoming episode, "Product Recall."

Clip: Jim Halpert is.........Dwight?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auEceiMGGk4

HYSTERICAL.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

That had to be one of the best openings on the show. I just wish I hadn't seen it before it aired. "Bears...beets...Battlestar Galactica". But I loved the bookend at the end where Dwight pretended to be Jim.

The fact that Andy was dating a high schooler was just plain disturbing, yet hilarious, especially Jim's reaction. "That's not going to hold up in court."

I loved how Dwight pushed the plant in front of Phyllis to make the office look more "attractive". But the best part was him explinaining animal lovemaking rituals on his farm.