Page 33 of 87 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383 ... LastLast
    Once again they hit a home run...this show still hasn't had a bad episode.

I agree C-Saw.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Creed about killed me in the past episode. Calling the warehouse to find who wasn't there when he was supposed to be. Getting the office to chip in some money since the girl was fired. Then pocketing the money and throwing away the card. That crazy Creed.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    The Jim as Dwight and Dwight as Jim scenes were great.
    That was my favourite part as well.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

I heard somewhere that they are contemplating making The Office episodes an hour long next season. While the longer producer cut episodes are great, I think stretching the show another 20+ minutes wouldn't be a good idea. They would probably drag at times as there would probably be a bunch of useless filler material. While I love the idea of more Office, I don't think it would work that well overall. It would probably take away from the style that they have now with the non-stop hilarity. It'll be interesting to see if they end up doing this or not.

Oooooh... I think that would be a terrible idea. One of the funny things about this show are the uncomfortable silences. To have 20 minutes of the show be that would ruin it. I think it's perfect in its nice, neat little package.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

The line "If that's flashing, then lock me up" is reason alone for Creed to have a spinoff show. Dwight calling Phyllis "Phallus" was hilarious. As well as him printing out the wanted picture. "This man is a pervert"

I didn't know Kevin reads "Elle" magazine...
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

Oh man, HYSTERICAL episode tonight! I was laughing nearly the entire time! I loved how it was like a lounge in the women's restroom and how Creed wandered in with headphones.

And what was up with pam tonight?!! Making those comments about Jim and constantly at odds with Karen!! Should be interesting to see how/if things play out during the last few episodes.

I loved the girls chatting with michael about Jan; that was a great scene, trying to provide him some advice.

such a funny episode!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

I would be down with hour long episodes...all the supersized episodes have been great as well as the hour long jobs (Benihana Xmas, for example).

Another great one tonight. This show is on a roll !