Page 36 of 87 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839404686 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by seanmcfripp View Post
    And Michael selling his condo on ebay for 80% of what he paid for it, absolutely classic Office material.
    It's too bad he might get negative feedback due to backing out of the deal.

I really enjoyed last night's episode; good season finale. You're right seanmcfripp, Season 3 was a blast; it will definitely be missed. Atleast I have my Office dvds to tide me over until next season.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Exactly Yuke, this show is just so rewatchable...my favorite of all time !

We should keep this thread going all summer, reminiscing over past episodes from all 3 seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    We should keep this thread going all summer, reminiscing over past episodes from all 3 seasons.
    Sounds good to me!
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

I'm watching The Convention right now...one of my favorite episodes of Season 3 ! The bit with the Blackberry costume kills me every time. "Do you remember me from last year?"

I was just watching "Bring Your Daughter to Work Day" from Season 2. One of my favorite "Office" moments is Dwight reading "Struwwelpeter" to the kids and Michael coming in saying "They don't want to hear the stories your Nazi war criminal grandmother told you."
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

Very nice Double G.

After The Convention I watched Diwali...which is a very good episode for the Diwali stuff but ABSOLUTELY PRICELESS when it comes to the Stamford drinking stuff. 3 of my (many) favorite lines from season 3 and they all come from Andy:

"One, two, three, SHOT."

"Closer I am to fine....TUNA! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?"

""It's a roomy twin."

Accidentally posted this in the Scrubs thread...oops.

There is a convention for The Office Scranton, PA.!
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

I should go to Scranton, I bet I could find a good Penguins jersey...

I started rewatching Season 2 the other day. This morning I did The Fire and right now I'm on Halloween. I gotta say, as great as this show is, I feel these two episodes might be the best back to back combo. I REALLY love both of them.

Sept. 11th is the date for season 3 (date subject to change). I hope this leaves me enough time to watch it before the season 4 premiere!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"