Page 39 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041424349 ... LastLast
    Office Tally says 9/4. That would make more sense.

Yeah, it makes a lot more sense.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    I just saw Roy go after Jim and get Schruted with a can of mace...now Angela is getting hot twixt her nethers just hearing about it.
    You mean when the Big Guy came after Jim with the sock full of nickles?

DVD Aficionado and a few websites are still reporting 9/11/07 and Universal studios is reporting 9/4/07: http://homevideo.universalstudios.co...?childId=36953

Either date works out fine for me as it leaves PLENTY of time for a three season marathon before the premiere on 9/27!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    You mean when the Big Guy came after Jim with the sock full of nickles?
    "something about how Halpert stole his car."

DVD Active posted cover art and a date of 9/4.

http://www.dvdactive.com/news/releas...-office16.html

Much better than season 2's art; really liking seeing Prison Mike front n' center!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Hmmmm..... Actually, I'm not too sure if I'm diggin' that cover art. Either way, can't wait for it to be released.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

They should have put Ninja Star Dwight on the cover...like I did with my avatar.