Page 4 of 87 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Caesar
    So what do you think of these webisodes?

I can hear them but I can't seem to get the video to work.
    I thought it was my computer but a friend had the same problem...I just checked again and now they're up !

Pretty neat little snippets! Angela totally turns me on.

I actually haven't checked these webisodes out yet but I'll get on that asap.

There is something about Angela... I can't put my finger on it, but I know what you mean Caesar.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

I really like the two webisodes they got up right now. The more i watch, the more and more i become a fan of Kevin. Hell, i've always been a fan, but he just kills me with some of his random comments and facial expressions. Regarding the missing $$: "This is the first i've heard of it!" He just cracks me up.

and more info and menu shots of season 2 are up. http://www.dvdactive.com/news/releas...-office14.html

can't wait!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Angela's "I KNEW IT!!!" has been the line of the webisodes so far. Freakin' hilarious!!!!
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

What about Kevin's remark about Phyllis's Vance Ref. credit card: "An emergency like, you have an ice cream cake and you're in the sun and it's melting."

Angela's line about the obvious suspect is Michael but since he is the boss they have to "pretend" to ask other people first, was great too.

I wish these darn webisodes were longer. 5 minutes would be really sweet.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

I'm oddly attracted to Steve Carrell.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

After reading this thread earlier, i remembered to check the new webisode that was posted last week. Not as funny as earlier ones, but I do like how sidetracked Kevin and the gang get while questioning folks. Good stuff.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar
    not Dwight ?
    Oh, no. Steve's got that balance of guy-next-door and untapped studliness about him. 40-year old virgin? I'd never believe it for a second!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Not as funny this week. I'm going to have to watch "The Injury" later on today to make up for that one.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008