Page 41 of 87 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551 ... LastLast
    Everyone watch this. Now. It's mandatory for Office fans.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCDXIyRdwG0
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by General_Grievous View Post
    Everyone watch this. Now. It's mandatory for Office fans.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCDXIyRdwG0
    I love you, GG. That was HYSTERICAL. Seriously, Dwight was hysterical, Michael and his movies were great and I loved Pam and her "30% more unpredictably" was AWESOME. So, is Karen still at Scranton?!!!? oh man!! And Ryan and his slick new job and Kelly's response. Oh jesus, this season is goign to be awesome.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Awesome indeed!!!

First 4 episodes are an hour long..... sweeeeeeeeet!!!!
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Best Buy has posted a pic of the season 3 Gift set. No details yet, but it looks like it includes a mini Dundie and a mini Dwight Bobblehead. It's retailing for only about 10 bucks above the regular release, so i'm assuming it won't have seasons 1-2, which is a good thing for me at least as I already have them. You can bet i'll be picking this one up on tuesday!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gift set.JPG 
Views:	57 
Size:	14.1 KB 
ID:	15988  
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

I don't normally go for gift sets but I've been planning on getting that thing just for the Dundie so I can put it on my desk at work.

I've been handing out Schrute Bucks at work this summer, it's hilarious !!!

Quick question cos I couldn't find it: are the "directors cut" episodes going to be shown in their entirety on the DVD's or are those extra scenes going to be just in the DELETED SCENE section? anybody know? I just remember some of the directors cuts being so much funnier than what was aired, which was still pretty hysterical. thanks in advance.

and the official description in today's BB ad says: mini dundie, mini dwight bobble head and a welcome aboard letter. Gonna be 42.99, only 10 more than the regular release.

Better pic has been attached.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0902BA12A001P1_img_431333909.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	38.5 KB 
ID:	15990  

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    I've been handing out Schrute Bucks at work this summer, it's hilarious !!!
    Awesome!!! I want some....

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute View Post
    Quick question cos I couldn't find it: are the "directors cut" episodes going to be shown in their entirety on the DVD's or are those extra scenes going to be just in the DELETED SCENE section? anybody know? I just remember some of the directors cuts being so much funnier than what was aired, which was still pretty hysterical. thanks in advance.
    Not sure JMG. If I had to guess, I would say (hope) that the director's cut episodes would be shown as if they were regular shows and not as deleted scenes, but I'm just guessing, and hoping.

and the official description in today's BB ad says: mini dundie, mini dwight bobble head and a welcome aboard letter. Gonna be 42.99, only 10 more than the regular release.

Better pic has been attached.
    Definitely going to spring for this gift set, no doubt. I just hope it doesn't sell out right away and become nearly impossible to find, ala the last Best Buy exclusive (300) gift set.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

iTunes had the Producer's Cuts, so I'm optimistic that the DVDs will include the same versions...

:fingers crossed:

Comingsoon has a positive review of Season 3:
    [FONT=arial] Movie Rating: 10 out of 10
    Extras Rating:
    9 out of 10
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=arial]
    The DVD offers up a lot of great bonus features. There are a ton of episode commentaries featuring all the cast and crew. And there are an amazing number of deleted scenes. Each episode seems to have 10 to 15 minutes of these. It's like having a bunch of new episodes. Also included are an absolutely hilarious gag reel and several bits of footage from the Emmy Awards (with Conan O'Brien). Dwight and Michael's hilariously awful "Lazy Scranton" video is also here in its entirety as well as an interview with guest director Joss Whedon. There are a number of other bonus features here that will keep you busy for hours and hours. This will certainly please Office fans a lot.
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=arial][/FONT]
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!