Page 43 of 87 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445464753 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute View Post
    Really? I haven't gotten that far in the DVD's yet, but i remember they were hysterical when I viewed the directors cuts online. I know the extended cut of "Branch Closing" is funny as hell.
    Yeah dude I hear ya, I'm all in favor of extended cuts and I don't mind the two episodes being edited together...BUT that means they deleted some stuff, so I don't like that.

From what I read, Ryan's "ask me ten years ago" was nowhere to be found, so that's unfortunate. Dunno what else got cut in the reshuffling but I'm very much in favor of keeping all footage.

[FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    Yeah dude I hear ya, I'm all in favor of extended cuts and I don't mind the two episodes being edited together...BUT that means they deleted some stuff, so I don't like that.

From what I read, Ryan's "ask me ten years ago" was nowhere to be found, so that's unfortunate. Dunno what else got cut in the reshuffling but I'm very much in favor of keeping all footage.
    Yeah, I just watched "Traveling salesman/the Return" and I really can't figure out why they cut these together into one episode. Granted, we don't lose anything since they're in the deleted scenes (I checked), but we that means Harvey, the Talking Sex Crazed Computer, wasn't in the episode either as i believe it was the beginning of "The Return." But yeah, I can't figure out why they merged them together. They worked pretty well by themselves. I still enjoyed them though.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketboy View Post
    That was hysterical. Many thanks!

And i'm currently up to "Phyillis' Wedding." Man, this episode is so hard to watch. It's just so AWKWARD; Michael dragging the wheelchair, the announcement at the church and his speech.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute View Post
    Yeah, I just watched "Traveling salesman/the Return" and I really can't figure out why they cut these together into one episode. Granted, we don't lose anything since they're in the deleted scenes (I checked), but we that means Harvey, the Talking Sex Crazed Computer, wasn't in the episode either as i believe it was the beginning of "The Return." But yeah, I can't figure out why they merged them together. They worked pretty well by themselves. I still enjoyed them though.
    I hadn't checked the deleted scenes, thanks for confirming. That makes me feel better.

And i'm currently up to "Phyillis' Wedding." Man, this episode is so hard to watch. It's just so AWKWARD; Michael dragging the wheelchair, the announcement at the church and his speech.
    I gotta show JimJam your thumbs up, 'cause he hates this episode and I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    I hadn't checked the deleted scenes, thanks for confirming. That makes me feel better.
    Actually, I just checked and the scene with Ryan nd Jim is NOT in the deleted scenes. They also cut out the scene where Oscar asks where Dwight is and Creed says he was decapitated, head right off and mentions the bird funeral and Jim remarks how none of that is real, but luckily, that's on the DVD. That's my only gripe with the DVD set; they should've kept the regular version of TS and put the directors cut of the Return on the DVD and that way, nothing was changed. I wish I could figure out a way to burn the regular version of TS and the directors cut of The Return to DVD.
    Last edited by Jedi_Master_Guyute; 09-08-2007 at 02:24 PM.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

You folks should check out the $1 section at Target, you wont be disapointed
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo
    Top Shelf Traders - tjovonovich, Val Da Car

What is it? WHAT IS IT?!?!?!?
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Trust me, you wont regret it!
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo
    Top Shelf Traders - tjovonovich, Val Da Car