Page 44 of 87 FirstFirst ... 3440414243444546474854 ... LastLast
    Office Tally has pics of all the loot Yuke, definitely worth it.

Also you might want to pick up the calendar that I saw at Wal-Mart for $4.83...probably the best $5 I ever spent in my life.

Awesome!!! Definitely running by Target tomorrow.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Went by Target today with hopes of picking up a couple of the mugs but they didn't have any. They had just about everything else, but no mugs.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

I just came back from Target (got in just before closing) and ended up with a huge bag full of $1 Office items! My favorite is the Dwight Stress Ball! Picked up one for me and one for the wife! Even picked up a few mugs. Maybe your Target just hadn't stocked or finished stocking their merchandise yet, UK.

That's what I'm hoping RooJay. I'm gonna check back next week to see if they have some of the mugs. They had plenty of the other stuff, pencils, pens, magnets, stress balls, post-its, notepads and etc., so I'll grab that stuff next week too. Good to hear you scored a bunch of Office goodies!

No mugs here either, gosh darn it. "I am faster than 90% of all snakes"
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo
    Top Shelf Traders - tjovonovich, Val Da Car

I finally signed up for DunderMifflinInfinity, looks to be a fun little promotion.

I stopped by my Target today and they had lots of stuff, primarily notepads, sticky pads, pens, magnets and message boards. No stressballs or mugs though, but i'll keep checking. I did pick some stuff up though including magnets and some magnetic boards for memos and stuff. if you can't read it, the Dwight sticky note pad says, 'INFORMATION IS POWER.' hehehhe
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	office.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	9.5 KB 
ID:	16100  
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

I was watching a season one episode and I forgot how much weight Steve Carell dropped between seasons! It was really weird to see that. It's also really strange how young some of them looked and it was only a couple years ago!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**