Page 45 of 87 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast
    What a way to start the season!

-Michael hit Meredith with his car! I loved Dwight's comment "It's only Meredith."
    -I love how Stanley just has a ballsy attitude by yelling at Michael. "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU???"
    -Glad the Jim/Pam relationship finally took the next step. I damn near cheered when they got in the car together. Kind of a rough way to end the Jim/Karen fling.
    -Is it just me, or was Angela looking hot this episode? Well, before her makeup started running from her crying, anyway. Pam looks better with her hair down, too.
    -Creed never ceases to amaze me with his uncomfortable speeches. His question about which drugs Meredith was taking was great. And I can believe that he was a cult leader.

EDIT: Oh, crap! I forgot there was another half hour! Kinda jumped the gun on the post there.

Second Half
    -The Angela/Dwight arguments were hilarious.
    -Why did Michael need to be half naked in his office?
    -Yay! The stripper came back!
    -The fun run was awesome, from Daryl hitting on the stripper and feeding the squirrel to Stanley, Oscar and Creed bailing out in the taxi.

Seriously, if this is any indication for how the rest of the season will go, then The Office has still got it.

Last but not least, is anyone else hoping that they sell that "Schrute Farms Beets" shirt on NBC.com?
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

Angela is always hot...she turns me on !!!

I was hoping Jam wouldn't be Jam yet but they seem to have it set up very well.

Last week I finally got going on the Target run, loaded up on 23 different $1 items including 3 different mugs. My desk at work is adorned with more Dunder Mifflin swag that I could have ever imagined.

Roy/Pamela Anderson, I love it !!!!!

Awesome ep., great way to start the season.

Andy's chafing nipples about killed me, and they were bleeding there at the end. Him running behind Kevin was great too.

Creed, I believe he said he was 82?!??!

And yeah, that was one of the greatest intros yet, Michael hitting Meredith with his car.

Michael didn't have to be naked in his office, but he was changing into his run gear if you were posing a serious question GG.

Jim and Pam... awww.... such a cute couple.

Dwight putting Angela's cat out of its misery, while making it more miserable in the process, was disturbing, yet down right hilarious.

Think I may give that one another watch here in a bit.

and Caesar has always had a thing for Angela.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Quote Originally Posted by UKWildcat View Post
    Creed, I believe he said he was 82?!??!
    November 1st.

Hey check this out, a movie poster that would go good with my collection...

http://www.threatlevelmidnight.tv/posters/tlm.html

Quote Originally Posted by General_Grievous View Post
    Last but not least, is anyone else hoping that they sell that "Schrute Farms Beets" shirt on NBC.com?
    I would absolutely kill for a "Support the Rabid" wristband!

Did anyone else notice also that Pam was weating a tighter sweater/blouse showing off her splendid curves?

I wonder for this years finale if Pam and Jim get married ... in the office.

Jan is a complete nut! They really turned her character into something disturbing only because Michael is such a goof and she adores him. It's just weird. Funny though, don't get me wrong.

I love how the check was made out to "Science" and was for like $340. Also how Michael mad ethe comment to the stripper: "Hello, glad to see you went back to school." (or something like that)

Creed rules!

Quote Originally Posted by vader121 View Post
    Did anyone else notice also that Pam was weating a tighter sweater/blouse showing off her splendid curves?

I wonder for this years finale if Pam and Jim get married ... in the office.

Jan is a complete nut! They really turned her character into something disturbing only because Michael is such a goof and she adores him. It's just weird. Funny though, don't get me wrong.

I love how the check was made out to "Science" and was for like $340. Also how Michael mad ethe comment to the stripper: "Hello, glad to see you went back to school." (or something like that)
    Creed rules!
    Yeah, Pam was lookin' fiesty hot and comfortable now that she's with Jim. This was a long time coming and at first, I was slightly worried they wouldn't be together, but I had a feeling it was a secret and bam, it was. I loved the expressions on their faces when they were watching the film. That was great. Glad to see them together as I don't think anybody wanted more of the "will they" or "won't they" shenanigans again. I don't see them getting married for at least another season or two at this point. In fact, I suspect that would be the finale of the show?

I LOVED how the check was just generally made out to "Science" and how everybody raised their hand about knowing somebody affected by rabies as ya know, Meredith was. And how about michael being cool about things when he hits meredith, but when he finds out Sprinkles died, he starts crying?!

Quote Originally Posted by RooJay View Post
    I would absolutely kill for a "Support the Rabid" wristband!
    They have those on NBC.com, but they're not due out until mid october. The shirts are all backordered as i assume they're not out till october as well.

- I loved Ryan still makin' random appearances in the episode, from NYC, Michael's BOSS of all things. That's great.
    - It was also great how Creed, Oscar and Stanley got a cab and went out for drinks. That was hysterical.
    - I was kinda sad that we didn't see hardly any of Karen. I would've thought she would've stayed around for at least and episode or two. Oh well.

Hysterical episode and a great way to start the season!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

I laughed a few times, but all in all this was a low "laughs per minute" episode for me. Michael had me rolling my eyes again, this time lying on top of Meredith. The subtlety is what used to get me with this show, and they've really seem to have been a lot more "over the top" with Michael's stupidity in seasons 3 and 4.

I do like Jim and Pam being together, that was nice to see.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Looks like 4 more new episodes in a row...then what ? Probably a repeat at that time ?

I love this f***ing show.

I like Toby. I want him to blow a gasket one day and go off on Michael.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**