Page 48 of 87 FirstFirst ... 3844454647484950515258 ... LastLast
    Someone just sent me this video and I thought I'd pass it along:

Checkout the guitarist at 1:48 in. Awesome stuff!!!
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

My favorite part of this episode was Dwight vs. the computer ("What is a Jim?" )

The kidnapping of the pizza boy was a bit much, even for Michael. Hey, at least Andy got to do something funny this week. The airhorn and trying to seduce Angela was brilliant.

I'm kind of glad next week is the last hour long episode for a while. They're starting to get a bit exhausting.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

My favorite part was "Take a Chance" by Here Comes Treble.

Very good episode, man does Angela ever turn me on...

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    My favorite part was "Take a Chance" by Here Comes Treble.

Very good episode, man does Angela ever turn me on...
    Whew! Good to know I'm not the only person who thinks she's totally hot!

Poor Dwight, I felt so bad watching him continuosly getting rejected.
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo
    Top Shelf Traders - tjovonovich, Val Da Car

Another mediocre episode. We can all agree 60 mins is way too much.

I laughed once last night and I don't even remember at what part. That isn't good.

Angela is hot. She has that mysterious naughty librarian look about her.
    She has the rough exterior but once you get her to open up she's probably a tiger in the sack.

Quote Originally Posted by vader121 View Post
    We can all agree 60 mins is way too much.
    Uh, not me...I love the hourlongs.

Y'all can go ahead and keep jumping off the bandwagon, I'll be too busy laughing at this stuff.

I'm watching it right now for the 3rd time, tons of great stuff:

Darrell and his grunting at Kelly
    Darrell telling Dwight to sell paper like a man
    "Damnit Kelly! It knows! It knows what you did!"
    "What is a Jim?"
    "You are the superior being"
    Take a chance on me performed by Here Comes Treble
    Dwight telling Andy he can't date Angela but he can date Kelly..."you are also welcome to date Toby"
    Andy talking about not mixing business and pleasure, so how do you explain a Putt Putt mini-golf course?
    Phyllis' post it notes
    Phyllis' internet research
    Angela's condescension to Phyllis, "these are SPOONS."
    Pam explaining that Dwight mercy killed Angela's cat and now with the break up they are more unpleasant as usual
    Jim trying to get Michael to use the word Ransom
    Dwight's commentary about the Geneva Convention "listen kid, I don't like you but since some town in Switzerland says so, you have rights."
    Ryan the douchebag with his feet up on that table like a big wig but he gets scolded for being in there.
    Andy stealing for Angela "one thing made of ice"
    Michael's redundant but executive decision "I'll just wave and say hello" (don't remember exactly what he said)
    Jim knowing that Pam's yogurt had expired
    The opening sequence with the DVD screen saver, I'm totally guilty of that!(And hey that was back to the vignette style of earlier episodes)
    Andy saying "up to and possibly including now I've repulsed you" and also his interpretations of Angela's vibes.

That's off the top of my head, there's more gold in this episode.

Honestly though guys, did I miss something over the summer? Did the sense of humor die in this thread over the summer ?

I'm gonna miss the hourlongs but I still look forward to new episodes.

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    Uh, not me...I love the hourlongs.

Y'all can go ahead and keep jumping off the bandwagon, I'll be too busy laughing at this stuff.
    Me an' you Cease. Me an' you. Hell, I'd watch if the show were 24 hours long!

Is anyone else expecting to see Ryan take a big tumble from his lofty perch by the end of the season? After this past episode, it looks like he's possibly not as much of a big shot as he thinks he is. I can see it coming now...

Quote Originally Posted by RooJay View Post
    Me an' you Cease. Me an' you. Hell, I'd watch if the show were 24 hours long!

Is anyone else expecting to see Ryan take a big tumble from his lofty perch by the end of the season? After this past episode, it looks like he's possibly not as much of a big shot as he thinks he is. I can see it coming now...
    Yeah, I see Ryan getting his arse handed to him somehow. I don't think he'll go back to Scranton, but he's far too cocky at his current position.

And i loved this episode: the pizza guy thing was great and I loved how he and Dwight knew each other. And Dwight was looking rough and I really liked how apprehensive Pam was at first and then bam, the horn and she was game. And Dwights reaction to "You beat me. You are the superior being" was great. Great episode!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

One of the greatest intros ever, the DVD screen saver.

I enjoyed this past episode, a major improvement over that turd episode last week; although this could mainly be attributed to Andy, he was on point.

I'll be honest: With what they've done thus far, I'm not a fan of the hour long episodes. I'd rather watch a 30 minute show that consists of non-stop hilarity (like most prior episodes) than an hour long show that just drags out, wears thin, and has jokes sparingly throughout. I will welcome the change back to 30 minute episodes, w/o a doubt. And this is coming from someone who considers them self to be an Office fanatic.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."