Page 49 of 87 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051525359 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by UKWildcat View Post
    One of the greatest intros ever, the DVD screen saver.
    Agreed!! Cos, as somebody who has retail electronics, i can say that those DVD screen saver things are oddly addicting to watch.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Well, tonight's episode was great!

I absolutely loved seeing the Schrute Beet Farm (and cousin Mose) again. Mose running alongside Jim's car just about killed me. "We are completely wireless here at Schrute Beet Farm. As soon as I find out where Mose hid the wires, we'll get the power back on." And Pam seeing Mose using the outhouse was golden.

Michael moonlighting as a telemarketer was surprising, but I loved how he still managed to bother Stanley in the process.

The "presentation" was pretty funny, if only to see Kevin explode at everyone for not coming to see his band. Poor Kevin.

The second half of the episode wasn't quite as funny. It was really sad to see Dwight so miserable after his breakup with Angela, but at least he got out of his funk eventually. Still, it had its moments, like Michael hauling *** towards the train after he told Jan he was bankrupt.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

I loved it, best one of the 4 so far (and they've all been good).

It's one thing after the next with this show, I mean the list of stuff that cracks me up is too long to type.

Poor Dwight, I really feel bad for him.

REALLY enjoyed tonights episode, especially after poor outings by Earl and 30 Rock. I LOVED the scenes on the Schrute farm and Mos running so close to the car was HYSTERICAL to me. That dude creeps me out. I loved how he threw manure at Dwight too; that was great.

I also enjoyed the more dramatic parts of the episode: Dwight trying to get over his breakup with Angela although he has a really funny cry/wail. I loved the kiss Jim gave to Pam although I saw that coming as soon as he started talking. I also enjoyed Jan sticking with michael.......as she should as she's the source of their debt! I LOVED how michael was singing what he knew of "Runaway Train." GREAT episode!
    Last edited by Jedi_Master_Guyute; 10-18-2007 at 10:04 PM.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Well said Guyute, I guess that's one of the things I like about the hourlongs - I find that they can get a little more drama in it, which I love.

Oh jeez, I'm watching it again right now and poor Dwight is wailing in his bedroom.
    Man is that sad / funny !!!!!

I don't know guys. I thought it was another mediocre at best episode. Maybe I am being to critical. Maybe I expect too much from the show that used to make me laugh non-stop and make me giddy for Thursday nights... One thing is for sure (imo)... The Office ain't what it used to be. Hopefully all will change when the show switches back to 30 minute episodes.

Best part of this episode was "William Charles Synder"
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute View Post
    I also enjoyed Jan sticking with michael.......as she should as she's the source of their debt! I LOVED how michael was singing what he knew of "Runaway Train." GREAT episode!
    Was she the source of his debt? I didn't come away with that somehow. It certainly looked that way at first, but I thought Oscar had done a good job of pointing out that Michael's debt was due to his penchant for buying a hell of a lot of useless junk. Did they ever mention directly that he had bought any of that stuff (magic sets?) for Jan? Maybe I missed something?

I for one am really digging the Kelly/Darryl relationship subplot! Kelly to me has been the new breakout star of this season (she's always been hilarious, though!) Darryl is the man for putting her in check the way he did: "You need to get in touch with yo un-crazy side."

Maybe I was too tired last night, but I hardly chuckled once. Mose running along side the car and Pam seeing him in the outhouse were about the best parts. I think Ill have to watch it again.

BTW I thought Earl was awesome, a lot better than more recent episodes. Although, I would like to see him get back on track with his list; this prison thing and the court stuff from last season just isnt the same. It was nice to see old H.R. back in ninja action!
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo
    Top Shelf Traders - tjovonovich, Val Da Car

Quote Originally Posted by RooJay View Post
    Was she the source of his debt? I didn't come away with that somehow. It certainly looked that way at first, but I thought Oscar had done a good job of pointing out that Michael's debt was due to his penchant for buying a hell of a lot of useless junk. Did they ever mention directly that he had bought any of that stuff (magic sets?) for Jan? Maybe I missed something?

I for one am really digging the Kelly/Darryl relationship subplot! Kelly to me has been the new breakout star of this season (she's always been hilarious, though!) Darryl is the man for putting her in check the way he did: "You need to get in touch with yo un-crazy side."
    Well, she might not be the ultimate source, but she's definately not helping things. They both spend money on really goofy stuff like she's buying more and more stuff for his apartment and whatnot, but I do like the constant referencing to Michael and his love of magic, magic camp, magic sets, etc.

And yeah, the Kelly/Darryl relationship is great!! I love how he can just get her to quit her yapping and his "un crazy side" comment was good. Darryl always cracks me up, primarily because he's also so unmotivated and bored with his job and you can see it.

And Schurte farms is on tripadvisor!! http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Rev...nsylvania.html

heheheheheh AWESOME.

and i read a quick blurb on the Wiki and saw an episode summary for a show in a few weeks regarding a certain character..

When Karen tries to woo Stanley away from Scranton, Michael fights back, dragging her ex, Jim, into his war. Meanwhile, the existence of a “Finer Things Club” further disturbs Dunder Mifflin’s calm

should be interesting
    Last edited by Jedi_Master_Guyute; 10-19-2007 at 12:54 PM.

I need to watch it again (I was doing homework while it was on), but I thought it was really good. Much better than this season has been so far.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram