Page 52 of 87 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast
    Then let me do it, cuz that's gotta be in the top 25 episodes...MAN was that ever a fun one. Gonna watch it again right now.

I was happy to see Stanley wasn't leaving. What was the ad?

WANTED
    Sassy black man
    Big butt
    Even bigger heart

I can't believe Dwight had made bombs. WTF was he thinking? The handlebar was awesome.

Also cant believe he threw Jims phone out the window.

The peeing in the can was pretty bad.

Im suprised Ryan wasnt called about the industrial coppier. I was hoping for some disciplinary action.

I wasnt aware Karen was a regional manager, or even that she was still with D.M.

It was a good episode, although it seems that most of them have not even taken place in the office lately. I miss that.

Oh, and the Bueller dummy was rediculous. "How is sleeping at your desk any better than you not actually being here?"
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo
    Top Shelf Traders - tjovonovich, Val Da Car

I thought this episode was pretty bad, compared to most Office episode (but a bad Office episode is still better than 95% of all other shows).
    The whole mission with disguises was too far out there even for Michale and Dwight.
    And Dwight wanting to literally bomb the building? Retarded and way out of character (even for Dwight).
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Just saw that Joss Whedon was back to direct last week's episode.
    IMDB
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketboy View Post
    I thought this episode was pretty bad, compared to most Office episode (but a bad Office episode is still better than 95% of all other shows).
    But you have to admit that it was the best episode of the season thus far, eh? eh?!?!?
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

I'm watching it again right now, probably my 6th viewing of this episode...definitely the best of the season and my initial impressions of it cracking a Top 25 stands firm, it gets better every time.

Michael telling Jim if something happens to him, "host the Dundies."

"The eyes are the groin of the head."

I wish I could grow a mustache like the ones they had.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

So, Steve Carrell didn't show up for work today thanks to the WGA strike. Let's enjoy these last few episodes before christmas cos this season is pretty much finito.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"