Page 54 of 87 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864 ... LastLast
    I kind of saw Jim's dealie there as him intentionally trying to help Michael out by making everyone realize how much they actually enjoy some of the crap he pulls in the office. Maybe I was reading more into that, but it totally seemed like he knew what he was doing from the start and was purposely trying to rile everyone up.

All in all I thought it was a solid episode. I also saw the "Jim as Michael" thing coming but I still loved it none the less. My favorite was Jim complaining about Toby.

I picked up the Dunder Hoodie at Kohl's thanks to a heads up from JimJam...

Tomorrow we mourn.

Whoa so what hapens? I haven't seen anything yet.....
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo
    Top Shelf Traders - tjovonovich, Val Da Car

Ahhhhhh.....I thought someone was going to die, again. Cant wait to find out what the deal with Jan is, I just saw a little quick bit on tv.
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo
    Top Shelf Traders - tjovonovich, Val Da Car

Decent episode tonight, but it's sad to know that it's the last one for a while.

The ping-pong subplot was funny. It had some great moments, like the Pam-Kelly hostility and Dwight's deadpan "He works here, dumbass." But the best was Pam and Kelly's "ping-pong match".

Even though I laughed at the "That's what she said" joke tonight, do they really need to have one every week? I mean, there is too much of a good thing. Maybe they were getting it out of their system before the strike.

But one thing that isn't funny anymore is Michael's constant mistreatment of Toby. Michael smacking his tray off the table was uncalled for. I'm glad Toby is getting a copy of that diary. He deserves some vengeance.

Damn writers' strike. I hope it gets resolved soon.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by General_Grievous View Post
    Decent episode tonight, but it's sad to know that it's the last one for a while.

The ping-pong subplot was funny. It had some great moments, like the Pam-Kelly hostility and Dwight's deadpan "He works here, dumbass." But the best was Pam and Kelly's "ping-pong match".

Even though I laughed at the "That's what she said" joke tonight, do they really need to have one every week? I mean, there is too much of a good thing. Maybe they were getting it out of their system before the strike.

But one thing that isn't funny anymore is Michael's constant mistreatment of Toby. Michael smacking his tray off the table was uncalled for. I'm glad Toby is getting a copy of that diary. He deserves some vengeance.

Damn writers' strike. I hope it gets resolved soon.
    I did enjoy Kelly trash talkin' to Pam and I was hoping to see more of their horrible match, but I did like how Jim and Daryl just didn't care. I did like Dwight beating up on jim though.

and I think the "that's what she said joke" was only said the last two episodes as I don't remember it much before. I didn't mind it though cos that's michael scott.

and I agree: Michael knocking that tray off was uncalled for and I did LOVE it when Toby was giggling at him during the conference. That was sweet revenge!!

and how great was it at the end with Mose and Dwight playing ping pong?!?!

Pretty bleak way to end the season (hopefully not) though: michael and Jan on the rocks. Didn't expect that.

Get resolved writers strike!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Disagreed on the Toby front, that guy has it coming !!!

"Are you here to renew your divorce vows?"

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute View Post
    and I think the "that's what she said joke" was only said the last two episodes as I don't remember it much before. I didn't mind it though cos that's michael scott.
    Do you mean recently. or you don't remember being used much at all? It's almost a catch phrase for Michael.

I loved the way it backfired on him tonight.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!